Dr. Tammy Barrows

Rate Dr. Tammy Barrows

Dr. Tammy Barrows's Ratings

Rude. Doesn't listen when explaining past anesthesia experience. I explained that I did not "knock-out" well. I'm just reviewing my surgical notes - picked them up today. Dr Barrows complained that I was a difficult pt with ++ demands and issues. She actually notes that when she reduced the propofol "she (me the patient) wakes up marginally and insists on more sedation". Shocker. Guess I'm a difficult pt for wanting to be properly sedated while having a hip replacement. When a pt asks for full sedation because they've experienced problems in the past, it does not make them a "++ difficult patient".

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Barrows is always so kind to her patients. She always takes time to answer my questions. She is very gentle when doing my procedures. Her nursing staff are also fantastic!

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag