Rate Dr. Niraj Jani

Dr. Niraj Jani's Ratings

My husband had several procedures done by Dr. Jani from September to December of 2012, and I give him a very good rating. He is very friendly, as well as knowledgable in all different aspects of procedures. I have recommended him to several people with upper digestive disorders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][397917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

I have had a normal colonoscopy and an endoscopic ultrasound with Dr. Jani. While you don't interact with the doctor too much in this process, the facilities and staff are excellent. I had no complications either time. Dr. Jani is very friendly and has been helpful in my office visits with him as well. Another great thing is that the colon "prep" work for Dr. Jani is rather mild compared to other doctors (only two bottles of magnesium citrate w/ dulcoluax, versus Go-Lyteley/polyethylene glycol). This is a _big_ plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][397916].votes_count ]]