Dr. Aparna Taylor

Rate Dr. Aparna Taylor

Dr. Aparna Taylor's Ratings

I have seen many Md's in the past yrs. No one has been able to help me. When I first talked to her on the phone, I was so glad that finally someone can help me. I traveled over 2000 kms. to see her when I can. It doesn't bother me to travel to see a good doctor, especially when it comes to your health. We have phone conferences too. When it comes to lyme you want to see her. She's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

This doctor really cares. She listened to me and was able to help me with my hormones and crazy periods and moods. My other doctor didn't even understand what was happening to me or be able to explain it. definitely would recomend seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

If you want to get well, see Dr.Taylor! If you have/think you have LYME, see Dr.Taylor!!! [I am being tested for chronic Lyme] After seeing countless specialists over past 20 yrs & getting nowhere but worse, I decided to seek help from someone who sees the body as a whole, not a bag of random bits with random symptoms. "Regular" MDs repeatedly misdiagnosed me; result: inappropriate treatment, more & more drugs, many not to heal me but to minimize nasty side effects of others. Toxins accummulated and I got much worse physically, mentally & emotionally, I could barely function. Dr.Taylor actively listens to you & your body & devises best course of action to help your body heal itself. No masking of symptoms & pretending you are cured, or hinting it's "all in your head". And she lets you decide which therapy you are ok with (I choose all-natural). Result: you get your body & health back, the proper way. Pricey but you are ultimately investing in yourself. Well worth it! JG.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. Taylor is AMAZING! Best doctor I have ever seen- MD or ND. If you want a doctor who listens- she is it. So incredibly kind, knowledgeable and friendly. She has gone above and beyond for me many times- answering emails, offering to talk to other doctors for me etc. She trained under MDs in the states to learn about treatment for Lyme disease, and has studied both modern/pharmaceutical treatments (aka antibiotics) and natural treatments. If antibiotics will be better for you and get you better fast, she will tell you, and prescribe them (in BC). But she is excellent at determining what can be treated by alternative medicines instead, and supporting your body if you do have to go on heavy-duty medication. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone who is frustrated by their current treatment for an illness, people who have had a serious illness and are recovering (and need support), or anyone who just wants someone to look at them as a whole, and make sure their ENTIRE body is healhty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr. Taylor is the best doctor that I have ever had... which is saying a lot since I have had a lot of doctors over the years! She is respectful and very knowledgable. I am so grateful for her help. I am a Lyme patient who has been having issues with treatments, and Dr. Taylor is patient and understanding. She is very helpful and has not ever left me hanging. She has always stood by me and is so helpful! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Taylor advised me with honest sincerity with both my health and for personal cost. She never once made a notion toward the benefit of her self and the clinic she represents before any of my needs. This was as comforting as her advise. I was very literate before I met her and she has a firm grasp on the leading antibiotic therapy for Lyme and the benefit of complementary treatments to help aid the body while healing with western medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Dr T seems to have current knowledge on the topic of Lyme. Her recommendations include that of conventional and complementary medicine. I believe she could be more forthcoming with information (eg. dosages) related to conventional use of antibiotics for Lyme, but then this could be related to her preference for complementary therapy. She provided a new dawn with her understanding, and when I need her I just call her. I must give thanks to this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

absolutely the best in the business.... she injected my shoulders with Traumeel to help me deal with AMAZING shoulder pain.... absoluelty fantastic.... thanks Dr Taylor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

Don't be fooled by this doctor. When she attempts to treat lyme, she initially comes across as very caring and knowledgeable but when the patient doesn't respond to her treatment, she basically abandons them in their hour of need. Instead she tells them other doctors they should see instead of her. Truly disappointed with her lack of compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

It has been nothing but a godsend to have met and known a doctor like Dr. Taylor. She breaks down my problems into very manageable and understandable goals. She is the only doctor who has tried to understood both my health concerns and me as a person, for which I am incredibly grateful. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't been referred to her by so many of my friends. Thank you Dr. Taylor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398041].votes_count ]]