Dr. Beauty M. Swe

Rate Dr. Beauty M. Swe

Dr. Beauty M. Swe's Ratings

Highly recommended! Not only is Dr.Swe very knowledgeable and thorough (she goes over and explains all the lab results!), she's also very kind and patient. She genuinely cares about her patients' overall well-being. She's very accessible - great with email and has Saturday office hours. My whole family and many of my friends are now with Dr. Swe. I'm so glad we found her!

Submitted July 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beauty Swe has guided me through some very difficult medical problems with kindness, sensitivity and knowledge to satisfactory resolutions. I recommend her highly. Violetta Antonia Sorcini

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Swe used to be punctual, but has ceased to be. Her staff would tell me it would take 2 weeks for a referral, for a serious problem, yet I could get a same day referral at my new doctor. She also seems to have branched out into selling supplements, which puts pressure on her patients.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Dr.Swe is very caring and takes time to listen and explain things thoroughly. She's knowledgeable and experienced. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful. I'll keep recommending her to friends and family.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Swe is a very caring doctor! She is open and makes me feel comfortable as much as possible. She is also a strong believer in preventative health which is important to myself and my family. I highly recommend her without reservation.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Swe is a very caring doctor. She really wanted me to have good healthy life style instead of relying on medications. She's been my primary doctor for the past 5 years. On some occasions she had gone out of her way calling specialists so I could get sooner appointments than getting one 2-3 months later. She's also very thorough when it comes to going over my physical exam results. She's experienced and knowledgeable.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag