Dr. Beauty M. Swe

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Beauty M. Swe has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Beauty" to "Beauty M."
RID: 2386820
28/07/12 5 5 5 5 Highly recommended! Not only is Dr.Swe very knowledgeable and thorough (she goes over and explains all the lab results!), she's also very kind and patient. She genuinely cares about her patients' overall well-being. She's very accessible - great with email and has Saturday office hours. My whole family and many of my friends are now with Dr. Swe. I'm so glad we found her!
RID: 1804036
26/03/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Beauty Swe has guided me through some very difficult medical problems with kindness, sensitivity and knowledge to satisfactory resolutions. I recommend her highly. Violetta Antonia Sorcini
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1733408
10/03/12 2 3 3 3 Dr Swe used to be punctual, but has ceased to be. Her staff would tell me it would take 2 weeks for a referral, for a serious problem, yet I could get a same day referral at my new doctor. She also seems to have branched out into selling supplements, which puts pressure on her patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $5
Respond

15/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1303232
29/11/10 5 4 5 5 Dr.Swe is very caring and takes time to listen and explain things thoroughly. She's knowledgeable and experienced. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful. I'll keep recommending her to friends and family.
RID: 1275849
20/10/10 4 3 5 5 Dr. Swe is a very caring doctor! She is open and makes me feel comfortable as much as possible. She is also a strong believer in preventative health which is important to myself and my family. I highly recommend her without reservation.
RID: 1059266
17/12/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Swe is a very caring doctor. She really wanted me to have good healthy life style instead of relying on medications. She's been my primary doctor for the past 5 years. On some occasions she had gone out of her way calling specialists so I could get sooner appointments than getting one 2-3 months later. She's also very thorough when it comes to going over my physical exam results. She's experienced and knowledgeable.
Insurance: Aetna