Rate Dr. Arif Janjua

Dr. Arif Janjua's Ratings

I had surgery done by Dr. Janjua earlier this year in what was supposed to be polyps removal. My deviated septum was also fixed. Fast forward to a few months later and I have since found out that the polyps were not removed because Dr. Janjua didn't believe there was any point in removing them as he didn't think that's what was causing my pain. Had I known the polyps were not going to be removed, I wouldn't have gotten the surgery. He also did not like the fact that I asked him questions pertaining to the polyps/my surgery. His response was that he's "the expert."

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

I am so grateful for Dr. Janjua and his level of care is first class. He even spoke to me on the phone (not too many doctors would do that!) after my surgery and has answered any questions I have, giving me the reassurance I need. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I first saw Dr. Janjua in September after seeing three doctors and two other specialists over a period of two years. I was immediately impressed with him for he was willing to take the time to explain exactly what my sinus surgery would entail and to answer all my questions. My surgery took place in February and after just three weeks I no longer snore nor do I have breathing problems. My constant cough is gone and best of all my sense of smell has returned. I had my follow up appointment last week and was very pleased with the results and will have another appointment in two months. Dr. Janjua does stress the importance of continuing long term with the sinus rinse and medication to minimize the polyps reoccurring. I would recommend Dr. Janjua to anyone who needs sinus surgery. His assistant, the Chief Residence, (I forgot her name) was also excellent.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. A. Janjua by Dr. Javers due to long waitlist. I found Dr. Janjua's staff very helpful. Although Dr. Janjua was running late this date apparently to morning emergency, I found him and his resident very competent. Dr Janjua communicates clearly and listens to my concerns. After reading the reviews I am even more confidence in Dr. Janjua's work. The only issue I have is with the wait times for surgery, although I know this has nothing to do with Dr. Janjua's himself but the BC MEDICAL plan.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Doctor Janjua is a consummate professional and his staff are first rate. He is a personable individual who took the time to thoroughly explain my procedure as well as answer my questions. I could not have hoped for a better outcome for my sinus operation and his follow-up was fantastic. I recommend Doctor Janjua without reservation.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham worked as a team to take a tumour out of my brain and repair my nose. The tumour was small enough it could be done this way. Dr. Janjua is an excellent surgeon and I am still seeing him for follow ups. He is so knowledgable. He answers all the questions you have and he truly cares about his patients.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

everything you want in a doctor - he was my second opinion, very glad i went with him

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

This was my first visit with Dr. Janjua after suffering with obstructed nasal breathing and loss of smell for many years. I was expecting a preliminary consult with a future booking for further treatment. I left his office pleasantly amazed when he immediately removed a large polyp (2" long) from my nasal passage. Today I breathed fully through my right nostril for the first time in five years. His demeanor and ability to answer my questions were exceptional and that was also true of his medical resident/student. I will be undergoing surgery and further treatment with complete confidence that I am receiving top quality care.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Janjua removed substantial polyps from my sinuses, and the surgery was an unmitigated success. Furthermore, his follow-up work is always excellent. I have recommended Dr. Janjua to both friends and family, and I will do so in the future.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Janjua completed sinus surgery and reconstruction with amazing results. I always ask many questions and he can answer them all. I can't say enough, I no longer have sinus pressure, headaches and now I can smell! Melissa his receptionist is always friendly, helpful and flexible when booking his appointments.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag