Rate Dr. Arif Janjua

Dr. Arif Janjua's Ratings

Despite the 1/5 star ratings below, I have to say that Dr. Janjua is the most punctual, empathetic, and knowledgeable specialist I have witnessed. His diagnosis was spot on and his recommendations of surgery vs. no surgery was greatly appreciated. His waitlist is long, but that in itself shows how popular his services are! His credentials speak for themselves and I like how he teaches fellowship doctors during office visits because you almost get things explained to you twice. All in all, HIGHLY recommended for his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

This doctor may have a complaint against him. I came across it on a site after googling his name. It doesn't seem to state what the specifics of the complaint are, however, but the url is http://wp.me/p4qElg-mc

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I had surgery done by Dr. Janjua earlier this year in what was supposed to be polyps removal. My deviated septum was also fixed. Fast forward to a few months later and I have since found out that the polyps were not removed because Dr. Janjua didn't believe there was any point in removing them as he didn't think that's what was causing my pain. Had I known the polyps were not going to be removed, I wouldn't have gotten the surgery. He also did not like the fact that I asked him questions pertaining to the polyps/my surgery. His response was that he's "the expert."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I am so grateful for Dr. Janjua and his level of care is first class. He even spoke to me on the phone (not too many doctors would do that!) after my surgery and has answered any questions I have, giving me the reassurance I need. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I first saw Dr. Janjua in September after seeing three doctors and two other specialists over a period of two years. I was immediately impressed with him for he was willing to take the time to explain exactly what my sinus surgery would entail and to answer all my questions. My surgery took place in February and after just three weeks I no longer snore nor do I have breathing problems. My constant cough is gone and best of all my sense of smell has returned. I had my follow up appointment last week and was very pleased with the results and will have another appointment in two months. Dr. Janjua does stress the importance of continuing long term with the sinus rinse and medication to minimize the polyps reoccurring. I would recommend Dr. Janjua to anyone who needs sinus surgery. His assistant, the Chief Residence, (I forgot her name) was also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I was referred to Dr. A. Janjua by Dr. Javers due to long waitlist. I found Dr. Janjua's staff very helpful. Although Dr. Janjua was running late this date apparently to morning emergency, I found him and his resident very competent. Dr Janjua communicates clearly and listens to my concerns. After reading the reviews I am even more confidence in Dr. Janjua's work. The only issue I have is with the wait times for surgery, although I know this has nothing to do with Dr. Janjua's himself but the BC MEDICAL plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Doctor Janjua is a consummate professional and his staff are first rate. He is a personable individual who took the time to thoroughly explain my procedure as well as answer my questions. I could not have hoped for a better outcome for my sinus operation and his follow-up was fantastic. I recommend Doctor Janjua without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham worked as a team to take a tumour out of my brain and repair my nose. The tumour was small enough it could be done this way. Dr. Janjua is an excellent surgeon and I am still seeing him for follow ups. He is so knowledgable. He answers all the questions you have and he truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

everything you want in a doctor - he was my second opinion, very glad i went with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

This was my first visit with Dr. Janjua after suffering with obstructed nasal breathing and loss of smell for many years. I was expecting a preliminary consult with a future booking for further treatment. I left his office pleasantly amazed when he immediately removed a large polyp (2" long) from my nasal passage. Today I breathed fully through my right nostril for the first time in five years. His demeanor and ability to answer my questions were exceptional and that was also true of his medical resident/student. I will be undergoing surgery and further treatment with complete confidence that I am receiving top quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398255].votes_count ]]