Dr. Gary D. Prant

Dr. Gary D. Prant

Rate Dr. Gary D. Prant

Dr. Gary D. Prant's Ratings

i am overwhelmed by the kindness of everyone in office and dr.prant has been more than above and beyond. i have no insurance and he has generously worked with me to keep cost dost by discount, no charge. seeing me when office closed and i cant tell you how much i appreciate his genuine care about me. im not just a way to make money. i have never had a dr so willing to do anything to help with financial part of healthcare. i have told my friends and family how wonderful this office. make thanks are not even sufficient

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

very good clinic with informative dr! The medical asistant was the best!

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I really like it here. At first I was afraid. I hate needles and knew I had to endure several. I had an ingrown toe nail. Dr. Print and his assistant were helpful in getting through the injections. They give you squeezy toys. Anyway, I have beautiful big toes. The nail grew back and I am ready for sandals. Thank-you guys!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Prant at least once a year for several years. Someyimes I see him a few weeks before going on a trip. He and his staff are excellent, punctual, friendly, and very skilled. My feet feel great when I leave his office!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Great foot doctor, very personable and willing to share information. Staff was great and they worked me in very quickly for my broken toe.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Prant and his staff fit me in with no appointment within hours to remove an infected ingrown toenail. The procedure went quick and harmless. I have been going to Prant for the last 10 years!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Prant was very personable, as was his staff, and he helped me immensely with the foot pain using simple but effective measures. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted May 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Prant was very helpful in diagnosing my foot problem-he recommended different things for my heel pain and my feet feel so much better. His staff was very knowledgable and friendly also!

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag