Rate Dr. Gary D. Prant

Dr. Gary D. Prant's Ratings

i am overwhelmed by the kindness of everyone in office and dr.prant has been more than above and beyond. i have no insurance and he has generously worked with me to keep cost dost by discount, no charge. seeing me when office closed and i cant tell you how much i appreciate his genuine care about me. im not just a way to make money. i have never had a dr so willing to do anything to help with financial part of healthcare. i have told my friends and family how wonderful this office. make thanks are not even sufficient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

very good clinic with informative dr! The medical asistant was the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I really like it here. At first I was afraid. I hate needles and knew I had to endure several. I had an ingrown toe nail. Dr. Print and his assistant were helpful in getting through the injections. They give you squeezy toys. Anyway, I have beautiful big toes. The nail grew back and I am ready for sandals. Thank-you guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Prant at least once a year for several years. Someyimes I see him a few weeks before going on a trip. He and his staff are excellent, punctual, friendly, and very skilled. My feet feel great when I leave his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Great foot doctor, very personable and willing to share information. Staff was great and they worked me in very quickly for my broken toe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

Prant and his staff fit me in with no appointment within hours to remove an infected ingrown toenail. The procedure went quick and harmless. I have been going to Prant for the last 10 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

Dr. Prant was very personable, as was his staff, and he helped me immensely with the foot pain using simple but effective measures. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Prant was very helpful in diagnosing my foot problem-he recommended different things for my heel pain and my feet feel so much better. His staff was very knowledgable and friendly also!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181868].votes_count ]]