Rate Dr. Barbara-Jo McGarry

Dr. Barbara-Jo McGarry's Ratings

Great Doctor, caring, dedicated and experienced. Heart is in the right place. Always follows thru on all requirements and tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Dr. Mc Garry is very competent I find her servicce level very good. I would not seek another doctor if ind myself very happy with her patient handeling and dedication is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

I've been using this physician since coming to Middlesex County, NJ (over 20 years) and I wouldn't go anywhere else! She's very helpful and listens to what her patients have to say. And she'd be the first to say that she would prefer sending you to a specialist, if it was out of her realm of medical knowledge. I'd make her my personal doctor - if I ever won a lottery! She's also the only dr. that my husband will go to - and we've never had any cause to want to seek medical help elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. McGarry is a good family doctor. She's very knowledgeable, takes the time to listen and seems very caring. The office staff at her practice are helpful and polite. Unfortunately you have to pay for parking but you do get discounted rates if you're going to the doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1181881].votes_count ]]