Rate Dr. Jacob M. Reinkraut

Dr. Jacob M. Reinkraut's Ratings

Dr. Reinkraut was very helpful and courteous during my visits to his ridgewood nj location. His staff is very nice (especially Debbie). Dr.jake is always on time and he takes the time to thoroughly explain what the problem is. The office is state of the art and very easy to find. Dr. Reinkraut is also a big animal lover! Big plus! He is from Bergen county and he understands the people and the area. I would highly recommend him to anyone !

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

I went in for a Bunionectomie on both my feet, Dr Reinkraut was very punctual to all my appointments, explained the procedure very clearly, and set up an operation date within a week of my consulatation. The Valley Hospital Luckow Pavillion in Paramus where the surgery took place was well organized and had me in and out within a few hours. They called multiple times after the surgery on how my recovery was going. Dr. Reinkraut did a great job and I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reinkraut is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. He diagnosed a blood clot in my younger daughter's leg, something unusual for a teenager that was missed by her health service at college. He has been wonderful with my elderly mom and has alleviated foot and leg pain for me.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reinkraut and his staff are top notch. Debbie is great.I've had nothing but 1st rate care. Dr. Reinkraut is easy to talk to and listens.I would point a friend with a a foot or ankle problem to him in a heartbeat.That's the best praise I can give. Thanks guys!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

He is a wonderful caring and very competent doctor. He is working with with me on a complex foot issue that may need surgery but he is trying to avoid it and if it is needed it would be much less complex with far less downtime then other surgeons have told me.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Based on the ratings of Dr. Reinkraut through this website, I chose him for a routine bunionectomy. He is all of the wonderful things people have said about him, and more. I couldn't have been happier with the results of my surgery. He is THE finest. However, getting to the operating table was another story. I canceled once because of the incompetency of one of his staff members. I was actually afraid to go back there. But, I could not let one person force me to miss out on HIS abilities; so, I "bit the bullet" and rescheduled. I'm so glad I did. He's simply terrific.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

I had a severe right foot injury due to an accident. I had multiple fractures, including first metatarsal, 3 cuboids dislocated with fracttures and torn soft tissue. I am a serious runner/ long distances from 31 through 100 miles. Dr. Reinkraut performed an operation that included use of screws and rods to make the foot heal well. Though it was not expected, I began running again 2 months after and now have (after one year of build-up) once again run an ultra-marathon of 52 miles. Running at this level was something I never expected to do again after the accident. I attrubute this in part to the care and skill of Dr. Reinkraut. I now see him for all of my more routine foot needs.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2012 | flag

Had a broken foot, went from hospital splint to a boot to sneakers and fine in 8 weeks

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

I had to go for a second opinion which another Doctor immediately was able to determine was a planters wart and surgically removed it. I called Dr. Reinkraut's office about the bill I received for my initial visits and have been told they're too busy and have given me the run-around. Very poor office service and I'm disappointed the doctor was not able to diagnose the full issue the 1st two times I visited him.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reinkraut performed extensive surgery on both of my feet, consisting of both big toes and both small toe bunions, along with a mass on the ball of one of my feet. There was no pain whatsoever, and here it is only three weeks post op and I am walking all over in my sneakers. HE IS TRULY A FANTASIC SURGEON!

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag