Rate Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Ratings

I've had very bad back and leg pain for many years. Nothing seemed to help. The multi level laminectomy performed by Dr. Eidelson was a god send. He also alleviated the pain from severe spinal stenosis. I am sore from the surgery but the leg pain is gone. Dr. Eidelson and his staff and phenomenal. Dr. Eidelson cares about his patients and is available 24/7 for any problems or questions you have about your treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

My experience with Dr. Eidelson's office was extraordinary. I have suffered with back pain for a very long time and it has become much better. His staff is exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Eidelson for anyone experiencing spinal pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Eidelson took the time to explain my options and condition and did not force any treatment on me. Hs staff was kind and caring and the only Doctor that has ever given me his personal cell phone number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Eidelson and his entire staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute are amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Eidelson, his bedside manors, his caring and calm personality. I was dealing with bad Sciatica pain down my left leg, now I don't have that pain anymore. After Dr. Eidelson performed a few surgeries on me, he always stayed in contact with me. He would text me all the time, even if he was out of the country, to check on me. If I had any questions or concerns, I would text him anytime, anywhere on his personal cell phone and he always responds. Dr. Eidelson is extremely knowledge and always likes to take the conservative approach first, before surgery. His office is comfortable and everyone working there is very nice and always accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Eidelson and his team at South Palm Orthospine Institute. -butterfly :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Eidelson performed surgery on my father a little over a month ago. Prior to his surgery my father was literally walking in a 90 degree angle. The pain from his herniated disc pressing on his spinal cord would not allow my father to stand in an upright position. Due to the urgency of my fathers medical condition, Dr. Eidelson performed emergency surgery that has now allowed my father to walk in an upright position. Although he is not completely pain free, which we were told it is due to his arthritis, he is able to enjoy life once again. I would recommend Dr Eidelson to ANYONE needing an orthopedic surgeon. His staff was just as helpful and knowledgeable as Dr. Eidelson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I visit his doctor 3 years ago. I was told he was the best. perhaps to some. however that was not my experience. i at the time was around 47 years old. I had taken my MRI as requested. I had to wait an hour and a half past my appointment time in the waiting room with his video showing this doctor in a constant loop of his greatness. when I finally did see the doctor. our meeting was quite brief. I was told by him. the type of patients he deal with. normally have bones falling off. I found to be quite unprofessional. and I felt truly blessed that he exposed who he was to me. before I allowed him to do any surgery on me. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. unfortunately the people all in the waiting room that I saw. what are all extremely elderly people. my heart goes out to them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539360].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I went to this doctor in severe pain 3 years ago. I was about 47 years old at the time. I took my x-rays with me. waited about an hour and 15 minutes before the doctor saw me in though I had an appointment an hour before. when I met this doctor finally. he was rude obnoxious. and told me he only deal with people who bones are falling off. I think the worst part was in the waiting room. where there was a TV monitor. in a constant loop of infomercial on himself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539340].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487398].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Eidelson made himself available by phone (home & cell) on weekdays & weekends at any time. I don't know any other Dr. that does this. He also explains any treatment before implementing it.staff is friendly & courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

In addition to his extensive technical knowledge, Dr. Eidelson is an extremely caring professional. He makes himself totally accessible to his patients via his personal cell phone, office, and home phone. He calls back promptly, and has even called me because he was concerned about my situation. I HIGHLY recommend him as one of the all around most excellent physicians I have run into in a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357623].votes_count ]]