You may also like

Rate Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Ratings

wonderful surgeon! had surgery 8 weeks ago. I was pain free immediately after surgery and out of bed and home after one day. Dr. Eidelson is a wonderful surgeon, he is caring and explains his procedures in detail. His office staff is also very kind and caring whenever you call the office.
Dr. Eidelson not only gives you his cell phone number and email address, but when you contact him, he answers you immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Excellent result from surgery.Pain free,not a drug needed. AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.I was in the best of hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I'm a 52-year-old male in good health. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago to relieve frequent bouts of extreme, debilitating lower back pain caused by a badly herniated L4-L5 disc. Dr. Eidelson and Dr. Dorcil did an excellent job - my recovery has been smooth so far, and the pain flare-ups are gone. I'm still recovering, and I have to be careful not to stress my back too much, but I'm back to my active life without worrying now that the slightest wrong move will put me in bad for 3 days. I would recommend the surgery and Dr. Eidelson and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Eidelson was God sent to us. My husband had the worse case of spinal stenosis. He explained everything so clearly that my husband decided to get his surgery. We were terrified because he has kidney issues and is also diabetic. Dr. Eidelson was very concerned but he told us not to worry that he would take care of everything and that my husband was going to be fine. He came through like a gem. He has a wonderful and caring team working along with him. 4 weeks after surgery my husband is walking around with no pain. May God bless and protect him so he can continue to use his expertise to help people lead a normal life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Never having been in a hospital nor any type of surgery, I was a complete nervous wreck. Dr. Eidelson and his team at Delray Medical Center explained things thoroughly to me and calmed me and assured me I would be fine. 2 weeks post-op, and no pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Eidelson is extremely competent. He performed high risk, complicated surgery on my son...the solid results of Dr. Eidelson's proficiency was evident within days of the surgery with my son's healing progressing well. All the office staff interacted with genuine kindness and caring. I recommend this practice without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Eidelson is truly interested in his patients and gives you his cell phone so you can contact him if you need him after his office is closed. How many Doctors are willing to do that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Today I 8 weeks post op and can walk up right with very little pain. When I first saw Dr. Eidelson, he said i had the back of an old man. Dr. Eidelson is a very caring dr. we had access to him 24/7. We have his personal cell phone number and able to talk and text anywhere in the world. No one else will touch my back except for him. Thank you Dr. Eidelson!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I've had very bad back and leg pain for many years. Nothing seemed to help. The multi level laminectomy performed by Dr. Eidelson was a god send. He also alleviated the pain from severe spinal stenosis. I am sore from the surgery but the leg pain is gone. Dr. Eidelson and his staff and phenomenal. Dr. Eidelson cares about his patients and is available 24/7 for any problems or questions you have about your treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

My experience with Dr. Eidelson's office was extraordinary. I have suffered with back pain for a very long time and it has become much better. His staff is exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Eidelson for anyone experiencing spinal pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547610].votes_count ]]