Rate Dr. Biraj D. Shah

Dr. Biraj D. Shah's Ratings

Very poor job of returning calls or emails in a timely fashion. not accessible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Shah is one of the nicest doctors I have ever encountered. She is down to earth and just a breath of fresh air. She always makes you feel at ease. If you have a problem, she won't brush it off like some doctors do; she takes every concern you may have seriously. The only downside is that she doesn't have as much experience as some who have been in the profession longer, and in my case she didn't recognize what condition I had right away. This resulted in a barrage of tests and a lot of trial and error before arriving at a diagnosis. While I appreciated her thoroughness, I received a lot of unnecessary tests (and hence unnecessary radiation from MRI's, CT scans, etc). What can you do though; it's better to be safe than sorry. I think that with time and more experience, she will be even better. Her genuine concern for patients and wonderful bedside manner are a rarity and I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Outstanding in patient manner, knowledge, willingness to help...simply wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398887].votes_count ]]