Rate Dr. Daniel P. Harley

Dr. Daniel P. Harley's Ratings

This man saved my wifes life! Removed a portion of her lung, walking that night and home in 3 days also. He is very compassionate about his patients pain level. I love this man! I would recommend him to anyone that has a need for thoracic syrgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

He is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeble, very no-nonsense. He appreciates well prepared patients - we always prep'd questions in advance. His surgical technique is excellent. He removed my husband's lung, and had him walking that same night, and discharged 3 days later, with no problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

The Dr did a very thorough job & took excellent care of my husband. He is a no non-sense kind of Dr. He saved my husband's life, literally! He removed 1/2 of his lung because of lung cancer. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone with lung cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

He is a very rude Doctor, If you do not have insureance he treats you like****. He asks also like he knows it all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][398927].votes_count ]]