Rate Dr. Stephen A. Kind

Dr. Stephen A. Kind's Ratings

The Office staff is kind of rude. I was just wondering if it's a race base, Economic base (since Medicare involved), ignorant base, bad day ..... whatever it is, stop it.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Front office staff very rude, Dr Kind spends 5 minutes with you and if you ask him a question that may be a little out of his field , he doesn't suggest anything he just says its not his expertise

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Kind showed up late and when he did show up he ordered tests right away without even asking me a question. He then was rude when I asked questions and dismissive of my concerns. I left feeling confused, upset and insulted.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kind was very unkind, that is, both dismissive and negligent. He was dismissive of my concerns and feelings[as well as my past experience dealing w/a serious health issue, and negligent in the handling of my health problem.] I had to change doctors at a critical point in my treatment,and probably only recovered because I did so.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Efficient, knowledgeable, caring, and not afraid to share his reports with the patient!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2009 | flag