Rate Dr. Freddie L. Contreras

Dr. Freddie L. Contreras's Ratings

I learned just a couple weeks ago Dr. Contreras retired. He IS THE BEST! As far as me and my husband were concerned Dr. Contreras was a GOD SENT! We had so much trust in him as a surgeon. I am scared to start with a new doctor and wish I didn't have to, but I will be praying for Dr. Contreras and wish his brilliant mind was still in that office to tell me what I need to do. God Bless YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

yeah he listens, but his staff, and nurse prac never answer phone, never return faxes from pharmacies, every call goes straight to voice mail, with no return call. Just to go in and see about a problem, ALWAYS ALWAYS at lunch or stepped out, that heffer at the check in cubicle is a kunt. Shes a clerk, not a doc or nurse. How do you expect to be fully healed and survive on just 6 weeks of meds? Ridiculuos. He is nice, his methods maybe long outdated, but he does care, just needs a new clerk and assistant. Simple. Old man should of retired a while back but cant keep dick in pants. I recommend spine institue in dallas. worth the drive everytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

Great bedside manner, explains all aspects of what will happwn and what to expect. He is tops in my boom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182161].votes_count ]]