Rate Dr. Serge Keravel

Dr. Serge Keravel's Ratings

Serge is a great psychologist, have worked with him for years especially lately, gives me the tools to work with.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Excellent psychologist! great for couples as he listens and finds the real issue. does not take sides, but does call you on stuff. Provides very clear recommendations of how to improve, and you practice there, almost like a 'lab' where you try out what he recommends. Definitely helped improved communication with my partner and many of the skills we learned there have stayed with us to this day. Excellent.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

I agree with all previous reviewers, Serge is great! He is warm, attentive, and it seems like he really gets you. He provides wonderful insights without telling you what to do. I am very satisfied with his work and attitude.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

I have just begun seeing Serge again, and he is as everyone here says he is: a warm, professional, skilled and empathic practitioner. Through his seemingly deep understanding of human behaviour and experience in psychotherapy, he challenges you gently but pointedly, moving beyond mere talk into a deeper analysis of one's patterns and behaviours.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Serge for several years and he has helped me through some very difficult times. Will continue to use his services. Have referred people to him who also find him very helpfull.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Serge is warm, caring and understanding, and has led me to profound insights. His methods are practical and useful, and he does a wonderful job of gently bringing you to discover or address the sometimes painful or uncomfortable issues you need to confront in order to feel better.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

An excellent listener. He's very understanding and caring. I always feel like I have a plan when I leave his office. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Excellent advice. Good listener. Very good strategies. Doesn't stretch things out, gets right to issues. Very friendly & personable, easy to talk to. Thirty years experience. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Warm and caring. Easy to talk to, has lots of suggestions and helpfull strategies. Gives appropriate feedback.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

Serge Keravel is not a doctor, but a very competent and knowledgeable psychologist just the same. He is very supportive and attentive to the person and provides approriate and useful advice. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag