Rate Dr. Alan R. Singer

Dr. Alan R. Singer's Ratings

Dr. Singer has been the best thing that can happen to our family. He has been the only Dr. that got my husband to quit smoking and got my husband back in good health. Why? Because we look forward to the next visit. Dr. Singer likes when I accompany my husband to his visits. He like the husband and wife visit so that we can work together with him and follow is recommendations fully. His staff is very friendly and know us by our first names which is wonderful. We do recommend him. His as the Best Dr. in town. If you are reading this we recommend you to try a visit because we are sure you will be coming back.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Would make a good used car salesman. He comes across overly confident. Spending time with patients is good. Could do without the bizarre behavior/mannerisms which lead to some patients feeling uncomfortable. Office staff seems unapologetic and withheld information that would have been important for patient and rest of family to know. Unknown if this was on purpose or the doctor just forgot because he was too busy entertaining. Not sure if doctor even read the records from the hospital. Family member suffered needlessly as a result as we would have made a different decision if we had known all of the facts. Doctor tries too hard to be liked instead of concentrating on the facts at hand. Was very disappointed and now less trusting of any medical professional. Once had a high opinion of this doctor and staff as we were fooled, but now not so much. He's very lucky we did not file a complaint. We have chalked this up to a foolish error on this doctor's part due to inexperience.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

DR. SINGER IS THE BEST. HE LISTENS TO MY PROBLEMS . HE MAKES ME FEELS AT EASE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT COMPASSION FOR A CARING DR.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Singer (& Staff) is exceptional in what he does & offers everyday. It is rare to find a doctor that cares about his patients & makes them feel they are under the best care. I would recommend this doctor to everyone & anyone I could. His staff is friendly and always willing to go above & beyond when needed. Dr Singer takes the time to listen, educate & provide suggestions to ensure you receive the best care possible. He makes you feel like you have known him for years & is very easy to talk to. I recommend you go to 1 visit and I guarantee you will want to go back. Exceptional, caring, & friendly doctors are hard to find. I found the only one in Tampa/Lutz/Land O Lakes/Wesley Chapel area and couldnt be happier. Thanks Dr Singer for all you do & for the great staff you have working with you.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

A rare doctor. I have the utmost respect for this doctor since he put my health back in step. I feel better than I did 10 years ago, if not more. Without giving out my health history, for years I just felt stuck in slow motion. I had visited other doctors in the past with no improvement, so I figured I would just have to live that way. Dr. Singer is a flashback to the old small town doctors that people miss. His patience, understanding, and amusing quirkiness can be a life-saver when the patient is extraordinarily stressed. You really feel like he's on your side. Hopefully others will see why his patients rate him so high. This doctor really knows how to interact with his patients. Part of good health care is mental and keeping the patient in good spirits with a smile. He has also provided the best care to my elderly father. My -hard to please- father thinks the world of this doctor.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Singer is a great doctor. He is personable, great body language, great tone of voice. caring, he listens. He is a rarity, plus he is good looking.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Very helpful, freindly and caring. Not in a hurry. Spends the time to research, and explain.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag