You may also like

Rate Dr. Alan R. Singer

Dr. Alan R. Singer's Ratings

I wrote the review below starting w/ - A rare doctor... Now we would never send a friend or family member to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Alan Singer and his staff are amazing. I love animals and he brings his adorable bulldog to work. He is such a sweet dog and loves to greet everyone that comes thru the door. his staff is amazing they know me by my name every time without me signing in. I love Dr. Singer as my doctor I would recommend him to anyone he diagnosed me after going to five previous Dr. that never could figure out what was wrong with me. I can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor. I feel welcomed and at home every time I come into his office whether it is for a simple visit or a problem visit they always have time for me. they also call my medicine into pharmacy every time I call the same day. also if I ever have questions and want to speak to the dr. they will get him on the phone. what more can you ask for. I wish there were options of rating him with 100 stars because him and his staff deserve it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Alan Singer is one of the best doctors I have had. And I have a chronic illness for my entire life, having lots of doctors. He is smart, caring, and great to his patients and staff. I highly recommend him to other patients seeking a Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Good if you want your hand held with a smile. Bad for an accurate diagnosis if you really have anything serious.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2534708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Singer has been the best thing that can happen to our family. He has been the only Dr. that got my husband to quit smoking and got my husband back in good health. Why? Because we look forward to the next visit. Dr. Singer likes when I accompany my husband to his visits. He like the husband and wife visit so that we can work together with him and follow is recommendations fully. His staff is very friendly and know us by our first names which is wonderful. We do recommend him. His as the Best Dr. in town. If you are reading this we recommend you to try a visit because we are sure you will be coming back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2478108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Would make a good used car salesman. He comes across overly confident. Spending time with patients is good. Could do without the bizarre behavior/mannerisms which lead to some patients feeling uncomfortable. Office staff seems unapologetic and withheld information that would have been important for patient and rest of family to know. Unknown if this was on purpose or the doctor just forgot because he was too busy entertaining. Not sure if doctor even read the records from the hospital. Family member suffered needlessly as a result as we would have made a different decision if we had known all of the facts. Doctor tries too hard to be liked instead of concentrating on the facts at hand. Was very disappointed and now less trusting of any medical professional. Once had a high opinion of this doctor and staff as we were fooled, but now not so much. He's very lucky we did not file a complaint. We have chalked this up to a foolish error on this doctor's part due to inexperience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][399808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

DR. SINGER IS THE BEST. HE LISTENS TO MY PROBLEMS . HE MAKES ME FEELS AT EASE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT COMPASSION FOR A CARING DR.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][399807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr Singer (& Staff) is exceptional in what he does & offers everyday. It is rare to find a doctor that cares about his patients & makes them feel they are under the best care. I would recommend this doctor to everyone & anyone I could. His staff is friendly and always willing to go above & beyond when needed. Dr Singer takes the time to listen, educate & provide suggestions to ensure you receive the best care possible. He makes you feel like you have known him for years & is very easy to talk to. I recommend you go to 1 visit and I guarantee you will want to go back. Exceptional, caring, & friendly doctors are hard to find. I found the only one in Tampa/Lutz/Land O Lakes/Wesley Chapel area and couldnt be happier. Thanks Dr Singer for all you do & for the great staff you have working with you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][399806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

A rare doctor. I have the utmost respect for this doctor since he put my health back in step. I feel better than I did 10 years ago, if not more. Without giving out my health history, for years I just felt stuck in slow motion. I had visited other doctors in the past with no improvement, so I figured I would just have to live that way. Dr. Singer is a flashback to the old small town doctors that people miss. His patience, understanding, and amusing quirkiness can be a life-saver when the patient is extraordinarily stressed. You really feel like he's on your side. Hopefully others will see why his patients rate him so high. This doctor really knows how to interact with his patients. Part of good health care is mental and keeping the patient in good spirits with a smile. He has also provided the best care to my elderly father. My -hard to please- father thinks the world of this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][399805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Singer is a great doctor. He is personable, great body language, great tone of voice. caring, he listens. He is a rarity, plus he is good looking.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][399804].votes_count ]]