Rate Dr. Zeyad Baker

Dr. Zeyad Baker's Ratings

Dr Baker is amazing. We love taking our 2 children to him. The wait sometimes can be a bit long which is difficult with a child who does not want to be there to begin with but we feel his service and knowledge outweighs the inconvenience of the weight. All the nurses are super friendly and make every effort to make the children comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I took my son there and from the minute I walked in the staff was super courteous. Ahmal and Susie were great and were super helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I recently took my newborn to Dr. Baker and Dr. Valdivieso at the Hackensack Riverside office and i thought they were exceptional!!! I was very pleased by the staff and the doctors. They were prompt and were able to treat my son in the office immediately upon arrival. I am so pleased that i have now referred them to all my soon to be mother friends. Really cant get any better than this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Long wait time, 90 min. past appointment time. Lots of hands examining your child: residents, medical students. Bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Baker, one of the most kind-hearted and considerate doctors you'll ever meet. His intelligence is outstanding. Any question or problem I've ever had about my child, this man was always eager to help. Every visit I went to take my child to go see Dr. Baker, I received nothing but impeccable treatment. With a beyond compared doctor and a well-rounded staff, I couldn't see who would not want this man as his/her pediatrician. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

Forcefully retracted my 9 month old son's foreskin. Had to file a formal complaint and had other complications arise from this incident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I am glad to find Dr Baker for my son. Easy to get appointment. Dr Baker takes time to answer all the questions. I will surely recommend him to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

Dr. Z Baker an excellent doctor. I use him for a long time for both of my kids. However recently his staff is not doing too well. The last few times that I have called I have had to wait for per 10 minutes. The last time i called I waited 20. I understand that sometimes people are busy but this is not acceptable. I also have things that I need to get done. Sometimes I'm there in person and they put people on hold when they can be assisted. I think the receptionists need to straighten up or new receptionists will be needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I have been taking my children to Riverside Pediatrics for the past 4 yrs. My experience with this practice has been phenomenal, to say the least! Dr. Baker is very efficient and professional. He takes the time to explain everything in detail, and he makes it very easy to understand. He has a great personality and he uses light humor to set a nervous child at ease. He is a pleasure! The staff is warm and welcoming. The waiting room and exams rooms are very clean. I am grateful to have found such a caring practice for my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Awsome doctor my kids have been going to riverside pediatric group for 7 years...and we love love love dr baker and dr bansil they are the best!!! i wouldnt take my kids any where else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400062].votes_count ]]