Rate Dr. Zeyad Baker

Dr. Zeyad Baker's Ratings

Long wait time, 90 min. past appointment time. Lots of hands examining your child: residents, medical students. Bad experience.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Baker, one of the most kind-hearted and considerate doctors you'll ever meet. His intelligence is outstanding. Any question or problem I've ever had about my child, this man was always eager to help. Every visit I went to take my child to go see Dr. Baker, I received nothing but impeccable treatment. With a beyond compared doctor and a well-rounded staff, I couldn't see who would not want this man as his/her pediatrician. He's the best!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

Forcefully retracted my 9 month old son's foreskin. Had to file a formal complaint and had other complications arise from this incident.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I am glad to find Dr Baker for my son. Easy to get appointment. Dr Baker takes time to answer all the questions. I will surely recommend him to all my friends.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Z Baker an excellent doctor. I use him for a long time for both of my kids. However recently his staff is not doing too well. The last few times that I have called I have had to wait for per 10 minutes. The last time i called I waited 20. I understand that sometimes people are busy but this is not acceptable. I also have things that I need to get done. Sometimes I'm there in person and they put people on hold when they can be assisted. I think the receptionists need to straighten up or new receptionists will be needed.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

I have been taking my children to Riverside Pediatrics for the past 4 yrs. My experience with this practice has been phenomenal, to say the least! Dr. Baker is very efficient and professional. He takes the time to explain everything in detail, and he makes it very easy to understand. He has a great personality and he uses light humor to set a nervous child at ease. He is a pleasure! The staff is warm and welcoming. The waiting room and exams rooms are very clean. I am grateful to have found such a caring practice for my children.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Awsome doctor my kids have been going to riverside pediatric group for 7 years...and we love love love dr baker and dr bansil they are the best!!! i wouldnt take my kids any where else!

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

My baby was born at Hackensack Hospital and I was very excited to see Dr. Zeyad Baker visit my son and give him his first checkup being born less than 3 hours. We have now visited their offices three times and we have nothing all great experiences. The nurses have been great thus far and when we arrive and there is no long wait and normally see the doctor in a descent amount of time. Dr. Zeyad Baker evaluates our child each time with no rush and leave ample time to discuss any new questions that the parent may have. I have recommended this doctor to all my friends that have little ones. JO

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Z is simply the best. He listens to concerns, answers all questions, makes sure that you understand and ALWAYS spends time with your child. He even gives out his cell # in case you're concerned or have a question about your child's health. He always returns call/text and is always available. Very approachable & great bedside manner. His staff is a little rough around the edges but I wouldn't trade him for the world. We've used Riverside Peds from my son's very first medical visit until now and he just turned 2. He came highly recommended by the pediatricians in the NICU at St Joseph's Hosp. They were absolutely right about this guy. I trust him with my most valuable blessing...my child.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

LOVE DR. BAKER AND HIS STAFF! He is wonderful! He listens to parental concerns, he is pleasant and professional. Being a first time mom and having experienced pressures from my son's first pediatrician, I am very pleased to have met Dr. Zyed Baker. He was recommended from the Dr. Oz show and every recommendation stated is one that I have experienced. I refer anyone who I know looking for a pediatrician to The Riverside Pediatric Group! Love the Coy & Douglas Family

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag