You may also like

Rate Dr. Zeyad Baker

Dr. Zeyad Baker's Ratings

Zeyad Baker is an amazing pediatrician. Extremely knowledgeable and excellent credentials. Great beside manner. Always listens to my long list of silly questions and concerns regarding my daughter. Does not make me feel like a fool for asking. Encourages questions. Learn something new each time he sees our daughter. He's not one of those doctors that says tell me whats going on, and when you start speaking he stops paying attention and doesn't listen. I am NEVER rushed. We have his undivided attention no matter what time of day. Responds to medical questions via text or phone call. He not only addresses the current age/situation on hand but speaks of how to proceed going forward or how to be prepared in case we change our mind about a vaccine for example. We're usually in and out when we make an appointment, but sometimes there is a wait. which is PERFECTLY FINE. I understand time is precious but I have no issue waiting for his excellent care for my daughter. Its worth the wait. Lastly, I like he addresses my daughter by her name. So it feels personal and not just calling her "the baby" or talking at.

staff is pleasant and the office is impeccable. I recommend Zeyad to anyone with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I had to take my son Charles to Hackensack hospital for xray radiology dept the registration staff was very nice I had to wait 20 min I was not given referral had to call Secaucus office. The xray area the staff were the best friendly and professional went the extra mile to make sure my son first time xray was comfortable not afraid. Very nice recommend Riverside pediatric and Hackensack medical under Zayed Baker or Amman Baker St. To all. Waiting forThursda appt with Hackensack Dr.Kim very nice for my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I've always taken my 4 ur d to riverside in union city but then I had my second and I met dr baker when I was at Hackensack hospital. As soon as I met him I knew he was a great dr just by seeing him evaluate my newborn . So I decided to see him only at the seacaucus location and I'm so happy with him . I don't vaccinate my kids and I feel strongly about that and dr baker does not force me to vaccinate them he respects my belief even apologized one day like 5 times because he asked and I said that I don't think a newborn should have all those vaccines that are full of crazy ingredients and he respects that and doesn't judge he is such a great dr and he explains everything not in the dr language which I like and you can tell he is so caring and yes he does give u his cell number which I was so shocked about and told me if I have any questions or the baby gets sick I can always text and he will reply thank God I have not had to text him .. So if your reading reviews wondering if you should take your child to him . Don't think twice he is the best dr I have ever take. My kids too .. And staff is great and friendly I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr Zeyad Baker is thorough professional. If you are expecting to strike a family doc type relationship and a conversation then you are in the wrong place. but if you want a knowledgeable doc with no nonsense confident attitude then he's your guy. I am not expecting him to genuinely know ins and out about my child because he sees so many patient but he has always been responsive and makes an attempt to provide adequate time to diagnose and explain the cause. Usually I use Secaucus office but have been to Hackensack office once. I seem to like Hackensack staff better than their headquarters'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr Baker is amazing. We love taking our 2 children to him. The wait sometimes can be a bit long which is difficult with a child who does not want to be there to begin with but we feel his service and knowledge outweighs the inconvenience of the weight. All the nurses are super friendly and make every effort to make the children comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I took my son there and from the minute I walked in the staff was super courteous. Ahmal and Susie were great and were super helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I recently took my newborn to Dr. Baker and Dr. Valdivieso at the Hackensack Riverside office and i thought they were exceptional!!! I was very pleased by the staff and the doctors. They were prompt and were able to treat my son in the office immediately upon arrival. I am so pleased that i have now referred them to all my soon to be mother friends. Really cant get any better than this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Long wait time, 90 min. past appointment time. Lots of hands examining your child: residents, medical students. Bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Baker, one of the most kind-hearted and considerate doctors you'll ever meet. His intelligence is outstanding. Any question or problem I've ever had about my child, this man was always eager to help. Every visit I went to take my child to go see Dr. Baker, I received nothing but impeccable treatment. With a beyond compared doctor and a well-rounded staff, I couldn't see who would not want this man as his/her pediatrician. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

Forcefully retracted my 9 month old son's foreskin. Had to file a formal complaint and had other complications arise from this incident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400066].votes_count ]]