Rate Dr. Justin Swanson

Dr. Justin Swanson's Ratings

Dr. Swanson's office is the best. Efficient and friendly. I feel like he truly cares and really works to make sure my concerns are address and that I am feeling the best that I can.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Justin Swanson by my PCP, Dr. Kravitz. I only wish he would have sent me years ago. Within the first month of treatment my chronic and persistent headaches have resolved, as well as, my lower back issues.

It's nice to have finally found something that helps me without having to take advil or prescription medication to survive. I can't believe how much better I feel pain wise and also health wise by his treatments.

Thank you!!!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Swanson and Austin Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic are the place to go if you want to get better. I had been suffering with migrane headaches for 7 years, and had tried everything, even other chiropractors. At the urging of a friend, I was referred to go see Dr. Swanson. I was having a bad couple months with my head so I gave in and went because of all the great things she had said about him. Well, after an examination he told me he was confident he could help, he even gave me a treatment that same day. He explained everything very well to me, so I felt comfortable with the process. I finally understood why I hurt and how chiropractic and acupucnture could help. Well, I am sure you have guessed how this ends, I am currently 9+ months w/o any headaches! I do go back to see him an average of once a month to keep ahead of any problems, my choice. He has even helped my daughter with colic and acid reflux and my son with bed wetting, who knew!?! I cant say it enough, thank you!!!!!

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Swanson of Austin Chiropractic & Acupuncture is, with out a doubt, the best chiropractic in Austin, TX. I have been under his care for about two months now and I can honestly say I haven't felt like this since I was a teenager. After listening to my complaints and examining my spine, Dr. Swanson explained to me what was going on in my body and how chiropractic and acupuncture could help. His chiropractic adjustments are gentle, just like his demeanor. He is extremely caring, very polite and respectful of my time; you can tell he genuinely loves helping people. After two months under his care I feel brand new, with renewed energy and a spring in my step. At my choosing, I now visit him about once every three weeks for check-ups, to make sure everything is in it's right place. I recommend him and his office 100 times over and 100 times a day to anyone who will listen. Thank you Dr. Swanson!

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Justin Swanson for migraine headaches this past summer when I moved to the Austin/ Round Rock area. This was the best decision I ever made! The overall office visit takes a matter of minutes with little to no wait every single time. It was my first Chiropractic experience and I was understandably nervous, apprehensive, and skeptical. All of these feelings went away in a matter of minutes. Dr. Swanson made me feel welcome and answered all of my questions. His demeanor is so calm and relaxed. He is concerned with the overall person, not just Chiropractic. Every since I started seeing him my life has changed dramatically with less frequent and less severe headaches. He comes up with a comprehensive treatment to meet individual needs. If I could describe him in one word, that word would be GENUINE. I have met many doctors and I must say that Dr. Swanson is one of the best of all disciplines.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgeable and excellent "bedside" manner!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Swanson is excellent at what he does. My headaches are completely gone along with my neck and back pain. My visits are always quick and I rarely have to wait. The office is effeciently ran, even when it's busy I do not feel rushed. Dr. Swanson and staff do an excellent job of making you feel comfortable and explaining everything. Highly recommended!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag