You may also like

Rate Dr. Lane F. Smith

Dr. Lane F. Smith's Ratings

I got my breast done here and i had an amazing experience. The staff was very helpful and Dr. Smith made me feel so comfortable with everything. After having such a great experience here i would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking to do cosmetic surgery. They also have a spa side that i recommend to check out. Love this place and all the staff. *****

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I had my breast lift with implants done with Dr Smith on April 23. I chose him because he listened to all my wants and needs. He explained everything to me. The day of surgery Shannon and Desiree took me in to get me ready, they were great. I was a little nervous but they made me feel very comfortable. Dr Smith came in afterwards, told me he'd take good care of me and gave me a hug. That made me feel like he truly cared about me. The entire staff has been wonderful, their positive energies and attitudes make you feel better during recovery. He is by far the best doctor and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking into cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I love Dr. Smith and my mommy makeover results. He gave me the confidence back I lost after having two children. From the consultation to the follow-up appointments, I always felt like Dr. Smith cared as much about my surgery as I did. Today, I look and feel better about myself than I did in my 20s. Before my consult, I researched Dr. Smith. His before and after gallery gave me a glimpse of the results I could expect. My results are actually better than I expected! Thank you so much! I also love how there is a medical spa at his office. I get to visit it for my Botox and visit with the staff that took care of my during my recovery! I feel like family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a breast lift/augmentation in September 2014. Going in I had so many questions and concerns about getting plastic surgery. During my consultation with Dr. Smith I didn't get to ask one of my questions. He answered every single one without me saying a word! My entire experience from consult to seven months post-op has been amazing. My results are above and beyond what I ever expected them to be! I did and would again trust Dr. Smith with my life. He is the best of the best. I am so thankful to Desiree and Shannon for my post-op care. I am a worrier and they eased my nerves like pros!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I went in for a consultation for Rhinoplasty. The wait was not long. I then met with Dr. Smith, he was very nice and understanding. He took the time to sit, talk, and listen to what I wanted, he didn't just tell me what I should do he gave me options. I was sooo excited to go with him for this surgery. Dr. Crowley called me the weekend before my surgery to clam my nerves and I felt I was in the BEST hands with them. I went in for surgery and now I'm in the healing process the change is exactly what I wanted!! Every day some one comes up to me and they say I look different, but they don't know why. That's because Dr. Smith did what he does best! All the girls that work here are very helpful from the moment you walk in the door they treat you like family. I always recommend this Dr. to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. I cant wait to have more surgeries with him. Thank you to Dr. Smith, Dr. Crowley, Heidi, Jess, Dez, Sherese, and Bree. They are THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have always wanted liposuction and i was that I would be a great candidate for cool sculpting. I met with the staff at Chic La Vie, Dr Smith's medical spa and they set me up for abdomen and back cool sculpting. Everyone on the staff clinic and spa were fantastic. I was blown away at the knowledge and the honesty that they provide. They truly care about their patients. I'm so glad I went through with this and my results are phenomenal. I have already referred friends to Dr Smith for breast augmentation, and to Eva for cool sculpting. Heather their PA has done my best friend's botox and she is beyond happy with her results. So thank you to Dr Smith, Shannon, Jessica, Sherese, Rose, Bree and Yvette for the support and the results that I've always wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

He was very rude, hostile and, quite frankly, cruel to me at my 3-month post-op. Long wait times add to my negative feelings about this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have to say that without any reservation at all I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lane Smith to make your plastic surgery dreams come true. I am not the kind of person to just jump into a decision, especially one as serious as surgery. I did a tremendous amount of research and had several consultations with different plastuic surgeons before choosing Dr. Smith. Aside from his amazing credentials and academic achievements, he is truly the most kind, compassionate and understanding doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. At no point in my cosnultation did i feel like he was trying to "sell me" a procedure or convince me to do more than I had wanted. I know he had my best interest at heart and simply wanted to hekp me achieve my overall desired results.

The girls in the front, Jessica, Desiree, Sharese and Shannon were not only sweet and pleasant but extremely knowledgable and willing to answer any additional questions I may have had prior to my surgery. They made the entire pre-surgery process easy and quick, but not at all rushed.

The little extras truly made this experience one I will never forget. From Dr. Crowley, the anesthesiologist personally calling me prior to surgery to give me the last minute instructions and details of what i should expect, as well as calming my pre-surgery jitters , to the sweet and loving nature of Nurse Heidi and recovery nurse Bree, making me feel safe and cared for throughout the moments leading up to my surgery straight through the gentle maneuvering and helping me into the passenger seat of my mother's car to bring me home, i would not hesitate to have another procedure with Dr. Smith and his incredible staff.

And i cannot forget to mention the fact that the detailed after care instruction given to my mother, the biggest worrier on the planet, made her feel competent and secure enough to care for me in those crucial first 24 hours after surgery. Truly a gifted surgeon and amazing staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My friend had a breast implants and a lift and almost lost one of her nipples. Not good, he just put her on months of antibiotics, the after care was terrible. Beware!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I had a beneli lift done with Dr. Lane Smith and he cut too much skin off my right breast which caused my nipple to loose circulation. After surgery my nipple was purple and wouldn't return to it's natural color so he had to cut the incisions back open and leave my nipple hanging with my flesh exposed for a month. Within that month I had 3 infections and when he did stitch me back up but the infection was so bad my incision ripped open twice! I was a very understanding patient and followed all of his instuctions. He had to send me for hyperbaric treatment which is for intense healing. It did help but because of his mistake I now have to indure painful scar tissue that makes my right breast hard, my nipples don't react to cold at the same time and I will not be able to breast feed out of my right breast. He also does not keep his word. He told me I could come back in a year after I've healed and he would redo my breasts for free. When I went back I was charged a $100 consultation fee and they wanted to charge me full price again after everything I endured. So if you are considering him for a breast augmentation or reconstruction I would keep looking for another doctor that actual keeps his word and is more perfected in his craft.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719956].votes_count ]]