Rate Dr. Daryl Lougheed

Dr. Daryl Lougheed's Ratings

I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes , where other doctors offices are backed up for hours. Doctor Daryl is always prompt, courteous and very thorough . The office staff is a pleasure to deal with and I never feel rushed during an appointment. The doctor always takes his time to explain everything. I would recommend him to anyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have been with Dr. Lougheed for four years. He provides professional services both in medical knowledge and interperonal skill. Especially, the latter part, interpersonal skills are very poor generally in many others Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Daryl is a very good doctor for children. He is wonderful with my kids. With me, a female patient, not so much. He is arrogant, thinking since he is a doctor (and formerly a lawyer), he knows your body better than you do. Next check-up, I'll be challenging him and his big brain on a few issues I've been asking about for a couple of years now. If he doesn't help, I'll be switching myself to another doctor. On the plus side, he is very handsome, with a lovely deep speaking voice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I Love Dr. Daryl Lougheed, he is a doctor I LOOK forward to visiting. Very prompt, nice and knows his stuff. He is NOT a PILL pusher in fact he is the only doctor I have had that has taken me off my Atenol because it is no longer needed. If you are looking for a doctor who ACTUALLY cares for his patients then he is for. All negative comments are not true!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Daryl Lougheed for about 3 years now. I have never had a bad experience with him. He listens to my concerns, answers all of my questions in full detail, is easy to talk to and even called me when I first became pregnant to see how I am doing. I highly recommend this doctor as a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Was not impressed with this doctors attitude. Very condesending and arrogant attitude. Did not seem to care or listen to my concerns. Would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I am switching doctors as he is very arrogant and always seems rushed in and out of appointments. He does not seem capable to handle even my most basic health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. Loughheed is a professional yet pleasant physician. His questions are pertinent and designed to get to the core of the issue you are seeing him for. His prognosis is timely and has always been 100% spot on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Did not meet expectations. Have to change to another doctor because he simply did not care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400285].votes_count ]]