Dr. Daryl Lougheed

Rate Dr. Daryl Lougheed

Dr. Daryl Lougheed's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

This doctor refused to give my Mother bloodwork..I pleaded with her..she refused..She went on holidays a few days later..and I took Mom back, as she was declining fast..The doctor who was standing in for Lougheed..ordered the bloodwork..Mom was admitted to the hospital the next day..She died a few weeks later..after morphine was ordered and given to Mom..in the final stages of renal failure...She slept away...I will never..in a million years..forgive this woman...and yet..I will still wish for her..a better doctor..when she gets older..than she was to my Mother...Mom would have wanted that.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I have been with Dr. Lougheed for four years. He provides professional services both in medical knowledge and interperonal skill. Especially, the latter part, interpersonal skills are very poor generally in many others Dr.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Daryl is a very good doctor for children. He is wonderful with my kids. With me, a female patient, not so much. He is arrogant, thinking since he is a doctor (and formerly a lawyer), he knows your body better than you do. Next check-up, I'll be challenging him and his big brain on a few issues I've been asking about for a couple of years now. If he doesn't help, I'll be switching myself to another doctor. On the plus side, he is very handsome, with a lovely deep speaking voice.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

I Love Dr. Daryl Lougheed, he is a doctor I LOOK forward to visiting. Very prompt, nice and knows his stuff. He is NOT a PILL pusher in fact he is the only doctor I have had that has taken me off my Atenol because it is no longer needed. If you are looking for a doctor who ACTUALLY cares for his patients then he is for. All negative comments are not true!!!

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Daryl Lougheed for about 3 years now. I have never had a bad experience with him. He listens to my concerns, answers all of my questions in full detail, is easy to talk to and even called me when I first became pregnant to see how I am doing. I highly recommend this doctor as a family physician.

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

Was not impressed with this doctors attitude. Very condesending and arrogant attitude. Did not seem to care or listen to my concerns. Would not recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 14, 2012 | flag

I am switching doctors as he is very arrogant and always seems rushed in and out of appointments. He does not seem capable to handle even my most basic health problems.

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Loughheed is a professional yet pleasant physician. His questions are pertinent and designed to get to the core of the issue you are seeing him for. His prognosis is timely and has always been 100% spot on.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Did not meet expectations. Have to change to another doctor because he simply did not care.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag