Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Rate Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Dr. Jamila Abdulla's Ratings

She's simply the best

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Abdulla by a friend. I have a pinched sciatica nerve and Dr Abdulla is amazing. She truly cares, is very knowledgeable and cares about me as a person. My back is getting much better after going to see her for 3 weeks. Highly recommend!

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I am very happy with the results from being treated by this chiropractor. I suffered a fall, a concussion, and a spinal compression within 4 months, I am happy to say, I am nearly pain free and almost back to work due to her helpful, professional and thorough treatment plan. Very happy client.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

I had a bad shoulder injury from a mountain biking accident and Dr Abdulla was able to assess my range of motionand level of pain as well as treat me on my initial visit, after 4 appointments my range of motion was almost back to normal and the pain was drastically reduced. I was very happy with the service and results I received, I would higly recommend Dr Abdula.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Left feeling amazing! Is super passionate and gives helpful take home advice. Thank you!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

I have not been to that many doctors that take an active interest in myself and my family on a personal level. Jamila takes the times to assess my situation, treats with time and care, and always has the time to inquire about how things are going with my family. We continually discuss aspects of things related to improving our health. She continues to work at her own professional development, that of her staff and her practice. She therefore offers a high level of expertise to her clients.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Wonderful staff and Dr. Abdulla is amazing and very knowledgeable! My husband initially went to her for lower back issues and having seen the success he's had, I've begun going for treatment for my plantar fasciitis. She is extremely thorough and able to feel subtle nuances in the injured area and work the area accordingly. She is also extremely personable and her rates very reasonable. I highly recommend her!!

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Because of unergonomic positions at my desk and fall from a galloping horse, I have some serious neck and back problems that result in excruciating migraines. With Dr. Jamila's help, my migraines are now manageable without pain killers and hopefully on their way to extinction!

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Abdulla goes beyond a "typical" chiropractic adjustment. Hers is a more of a treatment with a holistic approach, including massage, acupressure and education. Today I felt compelled to rate her because I have been suffering tennis elbow for 6 weeks and didn't think to ask her to help. Well, she not only helped, she took the pain away! Why did I put up with this pain for 6 weeks? I don't know. I highly recommend Dr. Abdulla.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag