Rate Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Dr. Jamila Abdulla's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr.Jamila for a few months now and have seen improvement in my hip. She addresses any concerns I have and is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. Her staff is great, I love the text reminders for my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Jamila is very friendly and approachable. Her knowledge and expertise is 10/10. She has assembled a strong professional team. I highly recommend this Chiropractor! Thank you Jamila!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

one word = Amazing! I'm always pleased after seeing her. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Jamilla is fantastic! I have been going to her for 16 years. She's very knowledgeable and helpful and thorough. I have recommended many people over the years and continue recommending and they have all been very pleased with Jamilla and the resuts.she spends time with her patients and addresses their concerns she doesn't just rush .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Takes the time to hear what's going, very refreshing to have a new perspective great attention to detail. For chronic long standing concerns, I felt much better after my first appointment. Wish I lived in Calgary so I could see her regularly. Will make an effort to book whenever I am in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

She's simply the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr Abdulla by a friend. I have a pinched sciatica nerve and Dr Abdulla is amazing. She truly cares, is very knowledgeable and cares about me as a person. My back is getting much better after going to see her for 3 weeks. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I am very happy with the results from being treated by this chiropractor. I suffered a fall, a concussion, and a spinal compression within 4 months, I am happy to say, I am nearly pain free and almost back to work due to her helpful, professional and thorough treatment plan. Very happy client.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I had a bad shoulder injury from a mountain biking accident and Dr Abdulla was able to assess my range of motionand level of pain as well as treat me on my initial visit, after 4 appointments my range of motion was almost back to normal and the pain was drastically reduced. I was very happy with the service and results I received, I would higly recommend Dr Abdula.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400360].votes_count ]]