Rate Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Dr. Jamila Abdulla's Ratings

Jamilla is fantastic! I have been going to her for 16 years. She's very knowledgeable and helpful and thorough. I have recommended many people over the years and continue recommending and they have all been very pleased with Jamilla and the resuts.she spends time with her patients and addresses their concerns she doesn't just rush .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Takes the time to hear what's going, very refreshing to have a new perspective great attention to detail. For chronic long standing concerns, I felt much better after my first appointment. Wish I lived in Calgary so I could see her regularly. Will make an effort to book whenever I am in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

She's simply the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I was referred to Dr Abdulla by a friend. I have a pinched sciatica nerve and Dr Abdulla is amazing. She truly cares, is very knowledgeable and cares about me as a person. My back is getting much better after going to see her for 3 weeks. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I am very happy with the results from being treated by this chiropractor. I suffered a fall, a concussion, and a spinal compression within 4 months, I am happy to say, I am nearly pain free and almost back to work due to her helpful, professional and thorough treatment plan. Very happy client.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

I had a bad shoulder injury from a mountain biking accident and Dr Abdulla was able to assess my range of motionand level of pain as well as treat me on my initial visit, after 4 appointments my range of motion was almost back to normal and the pain was drastically reduced. I was very happy with the service and results I received, I would higly recommend Dr Abdula.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Left feeling amazing! Is super passionate and gives helpful take home advice. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I have not been to that many doctors that take an active interest in myself and my family on a personal level. Jamila takes the times to assess my situation, treats with time and care, and always has the time to inquire about how things are going with my family. We continually discuss aspects of things related to improving our health. She continues to work at her own professional development, that of her staff and her practice. She therefore offers a high level of expertise to her clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Wonderful staff and Dr. Abdulla is amazing and very knowledgeable! My husband initially went to her for lower back issues and having seen the success he's had, I've begun going for treatment for my plantar fasciitis. She is extremely thorough and able to feel subtle nuances in the injured area and work the area accordingly. She is also extremely personable and her rates very reasonable. I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400355].votes_count ]]