You may also like

Rate Dr. Jamila Abdulla

Dr. Jamila Abdulla's Ratings

Dr. Abdulla is amazing and their staff go above and beyond for each patient!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Abdulla is an energetic, friendly person, who cares about your overall health. During the time I have been in her care, I have experienced improvement in my neck, back, shoulders and hips. She listens and spends time with her patients, which is very important to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Abdulla has helped me tremendously over the past nine months in rehabilitation from knee replacement surgery. She is not your typical rushed, 5 minute adjustment doctor. Dr. Abdulla takes the time to assess and learn your issues and then uses a variety of techniques from Graston, to ultrasound to pressure release and naturally chiropractic.
I would, and do, highly recommend her for help in recovering from your ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

An all around good chiropractor. I recommend to anyone who requires her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Jamila for a few months now and have seen improvement in my hip. She addresses any concerns I have and is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. Her staff is great, I love the text reminders for my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Jamila is very friendly and approachable. Her knowledge and expertise is 10/10. She has assembled a strong professional team. I highly recommend this Chiropractor! Thank you Jamila!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

one word = Amazing! I'm always pleased after seeing her. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Jamilla is fantastic! I have been going to her for 16 years. She's very knowledgeable and helpful and thorough. I have recommended many people over the years and continue recommending and they have all been very pleased with Jamilla and the resuts.she spends time with her patients and addresses their concerns she doesn't just rush .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Takes the time to hear what's going, very refreshing to have a new perspective great attention to detail. For chronic long standing concerns, I felt much better after my first appointment. Wish I lived in Calgary so I could see her regularly. Will make an effort to book whenever I am in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525370].votes_count ]]