Rate Dr. Pamela Squire

Dr. Pamela Squire's Ratings

Dr.squire is amazing and I am so glad that she took me on as a patient. Wait times are brutal though. I waited last visit for 2 hours and this time was about the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Squire is a competent professional. I attended her practice on the request of a well respected Vancouver Neurologist. She is part of a select group of Vancouver specialists who work together to solve complex medical problems. This Doctor has a skill set un-matched by her peer group. She is dedicated and understands her patient. Obviously I cant say enough. She is a problem solver that is not satisfied with average or getting by. Slow recovery process. She is patient and has a plan. I call her Dr. Pam- only one of her. She needs to be cloned. (Im over the needle phobia :) Best Regards

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Great Doctor, Great person...she really cares about her patients. Sasha is a wonderful assistant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Shocked that patients in pain are expected to sit in uncomfortable chairs ALL the time. Please book fewer patients or more time. Yes a great doctor but the waits are unacceptable and actually mean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Pam is absolutely one of the most compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough Dr I have ever met. ANyone who says anything negative about her is crazy. One in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

she was the most amazing doctor i will ever see. i totally recommend her! I've never felt such pain, then when i went to see her, right away i was so much better! xo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Squire has been working with me for over a year. I have Fibromyalgia and it's not easy to find a treatment that works, but she doesn't give up on me. She is very caring and compassionate and I am fortunate to have her as one of my doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr Squire is filling in for my Pain Dr in Kelowna while he is away upgrading his education and I am greatful for Dr Squire. She is knowledgable, caring, and she listens. I would recommend her to anyone suffering from pain. I have extreme Sciatic & Facet pain in my back, & having Dr Squire here while my regular pain specialist is away is something I am very grateful for, She is also punctual at the Kelowna office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

When she was in practice with the other female doctor she misdiagnosed my skin cancer by way of telling me (laughing) "I promise you it's not skin cancer"...well, she was sooo wrong. It was and it was serious. Shame on you Dr. Squire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

I have had nothing but the best treatment from Pam. She really does try to help every person she meets. I agree that both She and Sasha are great. [ I brought them both chocolate treats recently.] I feel like Pam has been a real life-saver and I don't care about waiting a bit[ bring a book] it's worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182585].votes_count ]]