You may also like

Rate Dr. Pamela Squire

Dr. Pamela Squire's Ratings

Dr Squire has seen me through a very challenging injury. Due to her dedication to pain management and her phenomenal knowledge she has helped create stability in my life where before no one else was able to reduce my pain. I had seen over 12 different physicians in 1.5 years and the only one that has succeeded in improving my quality of life has been Dr Squire. If you want a friend, please do not see her. If you are looking for an emotional bond, forget it. But if you want a physician who is well ahead of her time in pain management and narcotic reduction she is the right physician for you. Expect to wait as she tends to run late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Squire is a good physician and person. Here knowledge base is very good and she is very professional. She helped me for over 5 years and made my pain management more tolerable. Only problem I had was wait times. Often took 2-3 hours of waiting. Sash is over whelmed and gets flustered and makes mistakes, but we are all human. The waiting in her waiting room is the worst, as I'm sure most will say in this forum. She's a good Dr. though. I don't regret being her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Something has definitely happened to Dr Squire recently. She went from being helpful to me, to completely dismissing me. No dr can seem to say they DON'T KNOW how to help people in severe chronic pain, and instead just blame the patient.

I have no idea how the staff, Sasha, has been highly rated. I'm a firm believer in always being nice to staff as they are the ones who can get you in to see a dr, but Sasha has always been nothing but downright unpleasant to me. For no reason!

Definitely not worth waiting 2+ years for this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Squire is one of the best Doctors in the province! I am very fortunate to be in her care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Squire is becoming somewhat myopic in her practice and bedside manner. Whether this is her choice or a mandate from the CPSC of BC unknown. Her former compassion is now usually absent.
Her communication about diagnosis and treatment is also leaving something to be desired. .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Squire is great, yes sometimes you have to wait a bit to get in to see her but that is because she spends time with her patients and doesn't rush them. It is unfortunate that she is so in demand as more patients could benefit from her expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I found her to be unprofessional and passive-aggressive; actually recommending marijuana, which is not a "benign" drug. Other than that, no constructive treatment whatsoever. Thanks for nothing!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2574537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr.squire is amazing and I am so glad that she took me on as a patient. Wait times are brutal though. I waited last visit for 2 hours and this time was about the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Squire is a competent professional. I attended her practice on the request of a well respected Vancouver Neurologist. She is part of a select group of Vancouver specialists who work together to solve complex medical problems. This Doctor has a skill set un-matched by her peer group. She is dedicated and understands her patient. Obviously I cant say enough. She is a problem solver that is not satisfied with average or getting by. Slow recovery process. She is patient and has a plan. I call her Dr. Pam- only one of her. She needs to be cloned. (Im over the needle phobia :) Best Regards

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Great Doctor, Great person...she really cares about her patients. Sasha is a wonderful assistant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1182591].votes_count ]]