Rate Dr. David L. Martin

Dr. David L. Martin's Ratings

Dr. Martin is the best! He has been my dentist for 27 years, and I will be taking my 2 year old daughter there as well. He is caring, gentle, and most important of all - a very skillful dentist. I've never had any trouble with my teeth and I credit his expertise and thoughtfulness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Dr. Martin has treated me and my family for over 20 years. His knowledge of dentistry and care for his patients is beyond that of your typical dentist. Although we live in Columbus, I don't think twice about traveling the 65 miles to his office, knowing the care I receive is the BEST! Dr. Martin's professional integrity is beyond reproach and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of dental work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][400571].votes_count ]]