Rate Dr. Alexander J. Visco

Dr. Alexander J. Visco's Ratings

Dr.Visco has been great. I was looking to first try and treat some bouts of severe back pain without surgery, before going the surgical route. Dr. Visco was able to customize a solid treatment plan and i've been feeling much better in recent weeks. Hoping now some exercise and PT will keep it that way.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Very unhappy with Dr Visco. He came highly recommended but I felt I was treated horrible. I would never go back and if you're looking for someone with compassion, this is not a dr I would suggest.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Visco and his practice are really great! They are out of network for my insurance however they worked with me to make sure I could afford any extra costs, and made my care the top priority. I am thrilled with my treatment there! Their other Drs & physical therapists re wonderful too. This is a practice who is getting it right!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag