Rate Dr. Roy G. Geronemus

Dr. Roy G. Geronemus's Ratings

I had a wonderful experience. I had more success with Dr. G in one treatment than 5 others at another docs office where an assistant did the treatment. The staff is extremely efficient and knowledgable and Dr G is very kind. My sister and friends have had similar experiences.

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Too much of a factory. You will pay a lot of money, and staff asked you same questions over and over because there are too many handling your file; they get their facts mixed up and don't take detailed notes. Very disappointed with Dr. Geronemus - feels like he's bored with his job.... Gives you 5 minutes to consult, then forgets you areas of concern. I paid for specific procedures, discussed areas of concern and came out without those areas treated aggressively, or at all. Very displeased for the 16000 I paid. He didn't seem to care, when mentioned in follow up. I recommend shopping around - find someone who will really listen and treat you like an individual, not this quick in and out cursory patient handling.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Geronemus is an answer to our prayers. From start to present, exceeding expectations is an understatement when describing our experience with Dr. Geronemus and his entire team. He is extremely good with kids and has a wonderful "bedside manner" about himself. I do recommend that you educate yourself about your condition prior to meeting with him as he enjoys discussing your condition and helping you better understand not only the issue, but the current events that are happening about the issue. His experience and skill are unmatched. Because of his talent, we are able to treat much more frequently with less post-procedure effects. Each appointment he takes the time to read his notes, compare progress and then perform the treatment. All while making our daughter smile and laugh - she is one of his thousands (probably) "poster children". We love him! It is no wonder that he is recognized as one of the leading physicians of his fields. We are very fortunate to be under his care.

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed with the doctor and the results of his treatment. He was extremely honest and forthright. I was offered several options and he was able to remove the purple lumps on my lips that I had been told for years couldn't be treated. He is also did a great job with laser treatment of my sun damage and sime restillyn.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Geronemus is amazing. He is very caring and extremely knowledgable. He has been treating my infant since she was 2 weeks old and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you want the best, see him.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

My consultation with Dr. Geronemus cost $350 lasted about 4 minutes, and qualifies as the worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional. Upon entering the room, Dr. Geronemus neglected to introduce himself, and showing no regard for privacy, left the door open behind him. I came into see him regarding a scar on my face- something which has caused me to feel very self-conscious and insecure. While Geronemus prodded my face with his finger, he spoke to me like I was an idiot and a complete waste of his time. I left the office feeling very bad about myself, and will never return to see him or any of his associates, due to the extremely insensitive way that I was treated. Completely awful experience.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

He took 20 years off my face with some of his lasers. He is a gentle and kind man. His staff is excellent.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag

I saw him several times and have been to the Center to see other doctors. My impression is that he cares about e.g., children with birth marks - but not about patients trying to correct minor cosmetic problems. When I mentioned that, after a few treatments, I did not see any improvement, he upped the laser, with a look of what I interpreted as contempt in his eye, and I walked out with a hugely swollen face. I would never see him again or go to the Center, where I feel that all that matters is getting you to commit to procedures, not to listening to what you want or came in for.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

He is an excellent surgeon and did a wonderful job with MOHS surgery for skin cancer on my face. It is a busy practice - but he is very skillful. I would definitely recommend him to others with a similar problem. Insurance covered most of the cost.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

I have had several laser facials performed by Dr. Geronumus with excellent results. I highly recommend Dr. Geronemus' expertise with lasers for anyone who has any concerns about having a laser treatment. I have confidently referred him to several of my friends and all have had very positive results.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag