Dr. Arun Anand

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Arun Anand has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 2123510
09/05/12 4 4 2 3 I went to see Dr Arud Anand after the pain management Dr I'd been seeing closed his practice. I was happy to find that he was an anesthologist, (who specialized in pain management). That was before I met him. After I arrived at his office, I was ushered in to wait for him, and as unbelievable as it was, this man was the most disagreeable, smug, condescending, rudest Dr I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Due to a near-fatal auto accident, & receiving life long, disabling injuries too numerous to list. I am an intractable pain patient, and have been for than 16 years. I have to take pain medication daily, & will need to as long as I'm alive. To have a Dr ask me a question, cut me off mid-sentence, & actually yell at me for not answering him "quickly" enough, while making snide, uncalled for comments, (after he'd misread my chart), then calling me a liar, to boot! I left his office feeling as though I'd been interrogated, rather than examined. The worst Dr. I've ever seen.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1052572
08/12/09 4 3 5 5 He does run behind a lot, but he spends quality time with his patients and gives them his full attenetion during their appt.  Respond