Rate Dr. Donald Joseph Aubrey

Dr. Donald Joseph Aubrey's Ratings

Went with a family member who is bi-polar. He was a great listener, perceptive and knowledgeable. He didn't over medicate her which a big concern of hers. He was right on time (unusual for Doctors!) and we both left with a lot of trust in his recommendations. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Went to see Dr Aubrey for severe anxiety and depression. I am extremely sensitive to medications. He has agreed to dose the medications at a very small dose. He has a way about him that makes you feel comfortable even if you're afraid of the medications and side effects. He is helping me find the best therapist for my specific needs. I would highly recommend Dr Aubrey to anyone in need of psychiatric help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Went to see him for help getting off Suboxone. I was in acute withdrawal upon my first visit. Dr. Aubrey asked extensive questions, took detailed medical background info, and devised a plan I feel comfortable with and feel with his directions I will be fine. He is treating all aspects of the withdrawal process, including medicines for anxiety and sleep. He was very easy to talk with, like an old friend. I feel he understands the whole process and I feel comfortable with his ideas and treatments. Have a follow up in 2 weeks where I'm sure I'll be 100% better. I highly recommend him for anyone in a similar situation as mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Aubrey is a very caring and understanding Psychiatrist. I believe it's a testament to his dedication that he is Board Certified in both Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Most physicians do not 'double board', especially psychiatrists. Also, not too many doctors are open on Saturdays for the convenience of their patients. He isn't your typical 'stuffy' doctor- you definitely feel at ease with him, especially when you are discussing very personal issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Aubrey to anyone in need of any type of psychiatric help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Aubrey is great! Very compassionate and tries to resolve the root of the problem vs. just handing out meds. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Amazing caring staff and excellent doctor, very down to earth, compassionate yet professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

I've seen Dr. Aubry for years. He's helped me get through some very difficult episodes with both medications and therapy. I keep track of my appointments and have had no problems with his office policies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Physician had no reminder system for appointments even though the time elapsed between appointments was greater than 6 months.As a result, I was billed for a missed appointment in spite of the fact that he has since changed his no-reminder policy. He seemed more interested in prescribing medication and less interested in even a modicum of counselling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

No complaints. Very understanding and patient with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Aubrey is a wonderful Psychiatrist. He is caring and down to earth - not one of those docs who asks "so how are you doing?" and then just writes you a script and says "see you next month". He shows great concern for his patients and the Saturday appointments show his commitment to his patients needs and their schedules. Not too many docs do that! Highly recommend Dr. A!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401226].votes_count ]]