Rate Dr. Jeffrey H. Donaldson

Dr. Jeffrey H. Donaldson's Ratings

I decided after 4 kids that it was time to get my breasts FIXED. I went from a 30E (naturally) to an A :(. I was worried about looking too big (which I was naturally). I really wanted to look proportionate!! Dr. Donaldson and his staff are top notch! He put me at ease from the beginning. From the consultation, to the surgery, to the follow up. The receptionist is discreet, Cheryl got me in within a month, Bobbie said she would be there with me the whole time, and she was. Dr. Donaldson is so charming and fun, but the best part is his surgical skills. WOW!! The results are incredible. I couldn't have asked for better results. I'm really pleased with my decision to go with Dr. Donaldson. I would do it again in a second..THANK YOU!! :)...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Dr. Donaldson did my breast augmentation May 2012. I never thought I would consider augmentation but after breast-feeding for two years, my breasts had become non-existent! I was worried about looking “fake” and I didn’t want to be “too big”. I did my research on-line and then visited three different plastic surgeons in the Columbus area. After the three visits, it was very easy to choose Dr. Donaldson and his staff for my surgery. I’ve now had the “new me” for 6 months and I seriously couldn’t be happier!!! Dr. Donaldson and his entire staff were a class act before, during and after my surgery. Dr. Donaldson took the time personally to respond to several emails prior to my surgery and even called me at home afterwards to make sure I was doing ok. THANK YOU Dr. Donaldson and staff… my experience really couldn’t have been any better and I would HIGHLY recommend your office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Very supportive staff and doctor and very accommodating for out of town patients. I am very pleased with my breast augmentation post birthing 3 children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

I had been considering getting breast implants since I was about 19 years old.. now at 30, I decided it was time.. After researching surgeon's in my area and visiting a few I decided on Dr. Donaldson and I'm very happy I did. My first impression of him and his staff was wonderful.. they are very friendly and caring.. I felt comfortable from my first consultation... The surgery itself was not that bad.. I was back to work after a long weekend... Dr. Donaldson called the night of to make sure I was doing OK... I am now about 8 weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier with my result.. I went from a small B cup to a D... 700cc's, High profile.. I am larger in size so these fit the best. I would highly recommend Dr. Donaldson to any person considering plastic surgery.. He is very skilled at his art as well as an impeccable bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Stop searching for a BA surgeon...this is the man you want. He is a perfectionist on every level! I researched for over a year until I found him and met him and knew I found the right one. He is the best!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Had a double mastectomy 6-2-11, with Dr. Donaldson beginning my reconstruction during that surgery. During the following year of chemo and procedures, Dr. Donaldson was the appointments I looked forward to. He gave me back breasts that were shaplier than before! Love all the staff who always greeted me like family. If I ever decide on further cosmetic surgery.... I have the perfect doctor. I am so grateful to him for the bright spot he and his staff became during a difficult year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I could not be happier with my choice in Dr. Donaldson for my otoplasty. He took time to understand my needs and concerns and reviewed details of the surgery. He is an artist! I am so pleased with my results. No longer do I shy away from a pony tail. My only regret is that I waited so long to have the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I had breast augmentation with Dr Donaldson and I am very pleased with results. He is very knowledgeable, caring and professional. He is the best plastic surgeon in Columbus. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff. Very caring and professional. Willing to take time with his patients and make sure all concerns and questions are addressed. Highly recommend Dr. Donaldson!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

After having a baby my body just wasn't the same, it was time to get a couple of things fixed! I searched the internet and found wonderful reviews of Dr. D. My experience was even better. Dr D and his staff are warm and friendly and make you feel completely comfortable. Dr. D is very helpful in assisting you make the right choices based on what you have in mind for your future look. The surgery went perfectly under Dr. Donaldson's hand and the recovery was easy thanks to the homeopathic meds that were suggested. If I ever need anything else fixed Dr. D will be my first call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401247].votes_count ]]