Rate Dr. Curtis Fedoruk

Dr. Curtis Fedoruk's Ratings

I went to the clinic because I can feel and see a chest infection coming on. His nurse and him 'examined' me if that's what you want to call it and right from the beginning they were not taking me seriously. I did a breathing test and failed (I do not smoke). Fedourik comes in and says, "Chicken soup." I ended up going to another clinic and got prescribed anti-biotics as well as a puffer. Upper respiratory infection. Quite possibly the laziest and worst doctor in the entire province of Ontario. I strongly suggest not seeing him, if I had the power, I would actually forbid it.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Today was the last time I went to see Dr. Fedoruk with my son he doesent have a clue what he is doing.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

Waited 2 hours at the Tecumseh Urgent Care clinic with my 2 children with two of us having eye infections and all 3 with coughs/colds which we all had for over 2 weeks. I did not want any medicine for the coughs, just wanted him to check their lungs and perhaps take a peek in their ears. He only listened to the chest of one child...prescribed "chicken soup" and walked out of the room. When I said "excuse me but aren't you going to look at the other child" his reply was "Nope, don't need to" and he disappeared. He did not even bother to look at the eye infections at all, just prescribed drops. Very poor way to treat a patient. He was very rude and was only in the room about 10 seconds in all. I'm sure OHIP was billed for 3 full exams though!! Will not attend this clinic again for any reason.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

I went to the clinic because I had excruciating pain in my lower abdomen. He told me to lay down. And he immediately started to lift up my shirt. Usually doctors ask you to remove clothing if necessary. He said I had "abdominal wall pain" and I left with nothing other than that. The next week I went to my family doctor and found out I had cysts on my ovaries. This guy is a joke, he has no clue what he's talking about. And it's pretty bad when I can hear him talking with other patients 2 rooms down. So unprofessional. And so rude. Very unhappy with him. I don't step in the door if I see he is there.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

I am an RN myself and have had this MD in the ER, was extremely dissatisfied, did not lay a finger on me and documented otherwise. Also did not listen to me or my personal situation, which is rare, and did nothing but upset me and sent me home doing nothing. I had to be treated by another physician later that day for the problem that I went in with. The doctor who ended up helping me was on call in the same ER I came to find out, when I was there. I had actually asked Dr. Fedoruk to see if he could call him to explain my situation. I felt like with his years of experience he needs to go back to some basic skills of listening and assessment. He was stuck on textbook numbers with a patient who has a rare genetic disorder and was trying to explain that those numbers were not normal for me, he did not even think to look up the problem or call the specialist and check.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Went in on a Monday with wheezing chest and coughing after not being able to sleep more than an hour for more than 5 days. He never listened to my chest. He said "Unless it's strep, you don't get anything". Told me to take chicken noodle soup and honey..and I'm a diabetic! Overheard him talking to other patients which he also said "Take chicken noodle soup". He does not listen to his patients and does not care about them either! Do not waste your time with this doctor!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

This guy should be investigated for his poor attitude with patients and his less than thorough "examinations"...I think the last 3 or 4 comments were posted by him and/or his staff to save face

Submitted Dec. 31, 2010 | flag

Went to the Urgent Care Clinic for a sinus infection. Dr came in saying it was allergies without even looking at me. Didn't even introduce himself either so I had no idea who he was. Kept yelling at me it was allergies. Second opinion diagnosed with sinus infection. Very rude, very arrogant, very obnoxious to someone who is not well and not at all helpful. I'm sure he's nice to his regular patients that have been seeing him for years but I was horribly disappointed that this doctor was practising.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

I had have had two horrible experiences, the first was when I came to the clinic and could not even talk (having a sore throat for over a week) and he told me it was nothing. went to another doctor and got diagnosed with bronchitis. AND another time i went in not being able to walk because i fell on my ankle. he told me it was just sore. yet i went to another clinic and was told (after receiving an xray) that i had a hairline fracture AND a severely sprained ankle. If you get him as a doctor, RUNN

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

I saw him today and he looked at me and said "You have shingles". I looked at him funny and then he said "Okay, then you have scabies". I saw a second doctor who told me there was no way it was scabies. Thank God for second opinions. I wish everyone luck with this Dr. Fedoruk cuz you will never be happy. It's too bad we allow these kinds of people to be our doctors.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag