Rate Dr. Harpreet K. Saini

Dr. Harpreet K. Saini's Ratings

Dr. Saini is very professional and thorough and her staff are friendly. The rates are very affordable and she doesn't push you to get unnecessary treatments. Her office has moved to Pleasanton and her new phone number is (925) 426-5600.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Saini is a fantastic dentist - very professional, knowledgeable and skillful. I have gotten extensive cosmetic work done from Dr. Harpreet Saini and the results are incredible. It is because of Dr. Saini that I can now smile with confidence. I am glad that I found here. The staff is exceptional as well.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr Saini is the best dentist I have ever met. I had an appointment last week and was very pleased with my new dentist. She explained everything very well and best of all the treatment was painless. I avoided the dentist for 10 years before finding Dr. Harpreet Saini. Highly recomended by me and my family.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2009 | flag