Rate Dr. Barry Miller

Dr. Barry Miller's Ratings

Dr. Miller is a truly amazing doctor and a man with great generosity of spirit. He gives his patients the full extent of his skill and knowledge tirelessly. I love his team. They are all about caring for their patients. I am ridden with pain from arthritis and get very depressed. No matter how busy his waiting room, his patients receive the time they need to make our lives better. I shall be forever grateful for this doctor who has done so very much to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Doctor Miller is the worst- at least 2 1/2 hour wait every time. His receptionist has no personality and not helpful at all. She will say you are next to see the doctor, but somehow other people will go in before us. His nurse is terribly mean and has zero compassion. Do your research before considering this doctor, he also prescribes medications that are super expensive when I tell him i want something for affordable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Doctor Miller is the best. I went through so many psychiatrists but he is the only one who cares. Wonderful and the best doctor ever!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Miller is. Great doctor. Really cares! Shows great bedside manner. I've been to a few doctors but this man really cares for his patients. You are great Dr. Miller

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Miller is the best psych doctor by far. I've seen 5 and he is the only one who makes time to listen to you and actually listens. He can tell by looking at me if I'm feeling good or not and he remembers facts about my life even though he has TONS of patients. You do have to wait a while to get it but that is to be expected of a specialist and for him, I would wait 5 hours! He is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Miller is overly dedicated to his patients, he is the only doctor to LISTEN and give all his life to helping others,

He needs to spend time on his own family, I feel guilty , he has spent so much time with me, over the last years,
He deserves a huge thanks, his staff, Kind and patient, Thanks doc, you rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Did not listen at all. Rude. Do not go to this man. Rambled on about his own life and boasted on his own knowledge instead of listening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have struggled with mental health issues most of my life. I am a post-secondary teacher. I have seen many psychiatrists and therapists in the past but my experiences were not good. I came to feel I was better off seeing no-one. When I had trouble at work and had to try again. I thought maybe Dr. Miller could help because he was psychoanalytically-trained. I thought he might listen. I have not been disappointed. I have learned much about myself. Dr. Miller has an uncanny way of putting things. I have never met a doctor before who could inspire me to be so curious about who I am and how I got here. My experience with Dr. Miller has been marvellous and I now have confidence at work and my symptoms seem a thing of the past.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

An awesome doctor..so helpful and considerate, very polite and speaks so you can understand him..He is punctual, never late and stays later and takes the time to speak clearly to his patient and listens to what you are saying..Spends time with his patient where you can feel relaxed and not think, "Oh..I'd better hurry...Other people are waiting...He lets you take your time and takes as much time as you need with him..This doctor is very helpful and is a fountain of information..He seems to know his stuff..Like a Baptist Minister know his bible..inside out! This is one smart cookie! I was impressed with how consider it he is ..very educated person and you can tell..He shows years of experience. I can see why other people want to see Dr. Miller..He is truly fantastic and has saved a lot of people. His staff is incredible too and the young girl at reception is fantastic. She was very polite and introduced herself by her first name which I thought was very nice as well. A great experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Miller is the smartest doctor that I have seen in the last 20 years. He is very helpful and actually listens to you. He shows great empathy and provided me with inner strength to continue on in my life. I feel very comfortable sharing all of my problems with him. He has helped me to deal with my mental issues and I have become a whole person with his coaching.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1183017].votes_count ]]