You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Miller

Dr. Barry Miller's Ratings

Excellent psychiatrist that takes time to get to know you before prescribing anything. Punctuality is a definite problem with waits of 1hr+ each time. He is sought after and very busy in this region of under coverage of psychiatrists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Miller is an outstanding psychiatrist in all manners. Exceptionally knowledgeable, compassionate to a fault and always willing to provide his pts. with insight. I've been seeing him for just shy of a decade now and we have a professional relationship that's unmatched. He can always be counted on in times of crisis, and his prescribing practices and practice in general is ethical and professional. Some may say that he has an ego, but that's not actually the case. I'll admit that he's confident, but certainly not narcissistic. He has incredible stories and has lived a fascinating life and he weaves these aspects into his psychotherapy in order to help the patient's insight. As a fledgeling helping professional myself, I've seen the "other side of the fence" with regards to psychiatrists and can say that he really is the best. Oh and he loves motorcycles. Any man that loves Triumphs is on the level in my books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Miller takes as much time as necessary with his patients therefore I do not mind waiting for my turn. One of the few that does talk therapy in addition to keeping patients on lowest dose of medication to treat illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I could not ask for a better doctor. I feel that Dr Miller and I have a connection on my illness. I have been seeing him for over 9 years now and he is amazing,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Miller is truly amazing! He cares, he is genuine and brilliant. He listens and he is compassionate. Best doc ever!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Miller is a truly amazing doctor and a man with great generosity of spirit. He gives his patients the full extent of his skill and knowledge tirelessly. I love his team. They are all about caring for their patients. I am ridden with pain from arthritis and get very depressed. No matter how busy his waiting room, his patients receive the time they need to make our lives better. I shall be forever grateful for this doctor who has done so very much to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Doctor Miller is the worst- at least 2 1/2 hour wait every time. His receptionist has no personality and not helpful at all. She will say you are next to see the doctor, but somehow other people will go in before us. His nurse is terribly mean and has zero compassion. Do your research before considering this doctor, he also prescribes medications that are super expensive when I tell him i want something for affordable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2727447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Doctor Miller is the best. I went through so many psychiatrists but he is the only one who cares. Wonderful and the best doctor ever!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Miller is. Great doctor. Really cares! Shows great bedside manner. I've been to a few doctors but this man really cares for his patients. You are great Dr. Miller

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Miller is the best psych doctor by far. I've seen 5 and he is the only one who makes time to listen to you and actually listens. He can tell by looking at me if I'm feeling good or not and he remembers facts about my life even though he has TONS of patients. You do have to wait a while to get it but that is to be expected of a specialist and for him, I would wait 5 hours! He is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647131].votes_count ]]