Rate Dr. Parminder Sethi

Dr. Parminder Sethi's Ratings

Excellant Medical Doctor. Knowledgable, courteous and very nice person. My surgery went far better than I excepted. Thank you Dr. Sethi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I have interacted with Dr. Sethi over the last three months. Over that time period I have made several office visits and had "minor" surgery performed. His staff has always been very helpful. They have been courteous and provided useful information on how to proceed. Dr. Sethi has been professional and generous with his time to be sure that I understand his diagnoses, treatment plans, results and recommendations. I feel comfortable with recommending him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr Sethi is an excellent Urologist, visited me in hospital, to surgery, stopped bleeding tumor, tissue sample, diagnosed. Has excellent bedside manners, sincere, sympathetic to needs. Excellent follow up, would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Sethi is extremely knowledge about my medical problem. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Urologist. His staff is very polite and makes me feel very comfortable while in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr. Sethi gave a generous amount of time listening to my concerns and symptoms before my physical exam. He did not repeat tests that had been recently completed by another Dr. He gave me a clear course of action to manage my female bladder problem and also explained very helpful non-medicated exercises and psychological methods. My experience with Dr. Sethi was above my expectations and I highly recommend him and his efficient staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Perminder Sethi, at Pacific Urology, by my family doctor to investigate a diagnosis related to urology. Dr. Sethi conducted relevant diagnosis with due diligence and patiently answered all questions. He recently completed a successful exploratory laparotomy operation. Dr. Sethi was very considerate, responsive, and kept me well-informed before and after the operation. The Pacific Urology office staff were efficient and knowedgeable. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Sethi and Pacific Urology for relevant diagnosis and procedures. Anita Gupta October 27, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr. Sethi helped me through testicular cancer. He did the surgery and follow up treatment. He has also helped me with several kidney stones. I felt like my care mattered to him and his staff. Sometimes the office was busy, but I never felt like he rushed his treatment. Very professional, yet easy to talk to. Dr. Sethi explained my diagnosis and treatment at a level I could understand. Highly Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I had a very good experience with Dr. Sethi. I ended up in the emergency room where I was diagnosed with a kidney stone too large to pass. The doctor inserted a stint into the kidney to push back the stone and relieve the pressure on my kidney, then arranged a CWLS procedure a few days later. He went to bat for me with an initially uncooperative insurance company. Dr. Sethi was very professional and compassionate in providing medical treatment, and extremely responsive to my concerns and questions. I visited the doctor in both his Livermore and San Ramon offices, and found his technicians and staff to be very efficient, helpful, and cordial. I strongly recommend Dr. Sethi as a urologist…good guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

THE VERY BEST! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, COMPASSIONATE, A CALMING PRESENCE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

A very good experience with Dr. Sethi. My problem was kidney stones. He went about treatment methodically using a stent to begin with to help drain the kidney which was blocked. Then later applied lippotripsy to break up the stones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][401929].votes_count ]]