Rate Dr. Holly Stepaniuk

Dr. Holly Stepaniuk's Ratings

Holly is a wonderful listener, she seems generally engaged in what you have to say and will try to bring up your mood by changing the topic if she feels that you may become really upset, going back to that topic once you are composed. She offers advice throughout the sessions and at the end will tie everything in and gives you things you can practice that help you improve your mental wellness. I really appreciate how she will go over the allotted time if she feels you are not done discussing something and will apologize sincerely if she has kept you waiting by another client.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

She called me on a Sunday before my first appt. and I tried to answer her questions as quickley as I could because I didn't want to "waste " her time. She was very kind, sincere and caring and made me feel that my needs were being considered and honoured. I've never had a doctor do this before. In the time that I did see her she was extremely generous in my times of financial crisis. Most importanly, she was always emotionally present, attentive, insightful, respectful, kind, forgiving and fun. Her insight was invaluable to my survival and growth. I always left feeling that I was not alone and that things would get better and they have. Holly helped me biuld a solid foundation to live on and that was no small feat! She is awesome but yet humble. You can't go wrong. Remember; you have to do your part, but she is right there if you are willing to let her be!

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Holly Stepaniuk in 2007 to help me deal with the death of my Mom. Those sessions evolved into discussing other life relationships and now some 3 years later, I am amazed at how far I have come. I know I have done the work but Dr. Holly was the catalyst that opened my mind. Dr. Holly has a lovely demeanour. She is friendly and personable. I have rated her a #4 on punctuality simply because she isn't always punctual but for good reason. If a client needs some extra time (beyond the requisite 50 min) Dr. Holly doesn't rush the client out the door. I have been kept waiting 20-30 minutes beyond my scheduled time once. Once when I was going through a particularly bad time, unbeknownst to me at the moment, Dr. Holly gave me an extra 30 minutes of her time - and at no charge. She commented that I really needed that time and if it helped me she was happy to give of her time. That is a sign of a caring professional who is in her career for all the right reasons.

Submitted March 19, 2010 | flag

I would highly recommend Holly to assist in the well being of oneself. She is very patient and understanding and makes you feel very comfortable upon entering the office.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

Holly is a wonderful doctor she is very knowledgeable in her field of psychology. I would highly recommend seeing her if you are battling with depression or anxiety disorders. She uses the methods of controlling you nervous system in helping you to center yourself. Read her website for more information, it's defiantly worth you time and money. If want someone to listen and care what you have to say, Dr.Holly Stepaniuk is your doctor.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag