Rate Dr. Paul T. Marciano

Dr. Paul T. Marciano's Ratings

My sister had elected for the same surgery, Youngstown bunionectomy, in another town this past summer and she had a lot of pain afterward. I was a little skeptical about Dr. Marciano's assurance that "if I did what he told me to do" I would not have much pain. Because I had a very short time to recover, I did exactly as he told me to do. I felt a little discomfort the first night home, nothing I could even classify as pain, and from that point forward it got better and better. He was extremely supportive, kind and professional in every way. I have bragged about my surgery and recovery so much, my sister's friends, needing the same surgery are willing to drive 2.5 hours to have Dr. Marciano perform their surgeries. His staff was great in every way too. My surgery was an outstanding success...due to an outstanding surgeon, staff and very detailed follow up. I knew exactly what to expect and what was coming next because of the hand-out he gave me before the surgery.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Paul Marciano with a very painful left foot and ankle. He was extremely nice, informative and helpful. His nurse took xrays of my foot and ankle. When Dr. Marciano came in the room he showed me the xray and explained the problem I had. After examining my foot and ankle and speaking to me---listening to what I had to say too, he gave me orthotics to put in my shoes and told me not to go barefoot and not to wear a shoe without arch support. I did what he said and I cannot believe the fantastic results! To say I am elated is putting it very mildly because prior to seeing him I had gone to another podiatrist who just promptly sent me to get a brace and told me this was for life! I was miserable as the brace threw everything else off and my knees, hip, and back hurt. Dr. Marciano not only did his exam but also heard what I had to say. He fixed my problem in a professional and friendly manner. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Great warm atmosphere in clinic. Staff is very friendly and willing to assist. Dr Marciano is very personable and is very patient friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Marciano Great podiatrist!!!

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Marciano and his staff were always professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and dedicated to serving his customers. The surgery went as he described, recovery went extremely well thanks to his therapy staff (Lynn and Mike) who took the time to explain not only what therapy was going to be performed but also why it was important. In 8 weeks I went from having pain daily to almost fully recovered. My personal care doctor explained that I was looking at between 6 months to a year for recovery so to be this far along after a couple of months is really excellent, and that can be attributed to all of his staffs support. Thank you Dr. Marciano, Michelle, Phelinda, Mike and Lynn!

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

I've had nothing but positive interactions with Dr. Marciano and his staff. He has always been very welcoming, kind, knowledgable, and helpful with whatever foot problem I had (plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenail, plantar wart). I would (and have) highly recommended him.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

great doctor, beautiful staff, always polite, very professional, very knowledgeable about the pains I were having with my foot. Sometimes he would finish my sentence because he knew what I was about to say. Thank you Dr. Marciano, and also to Michelle, and Phelinda for making my healing process just as smooth as can be.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

They were very welcoming and I finished my paperwork and they called me back to see the doctor. The office is very clean. The doctor is very cute and he answered all of my questions and even gave me written information so, I used it to re explain it to my husband. I almost didn'y go because of the 2009 review I saw on this site but, I thought it was old and my friends had only good things to say. So, I took a chance I am glad I did...

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

In my opinion I believe this doctor is rude and arrogrant. Regarding his bedside manner, there is alot to be desired. He is unprofessional and does not treat his patients with respect or compassion.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag