Rate Dr. Michael N. Skaredoff

Dr. Michael N. Skaredoff's Ratings

This Doctor is SO very highly respected among his peers and medical community. He's published & presented leading research for Pain Medicine Practices. Patients did indeed come from many states to find an experienced specialist who'd design a proactive care plan for their wellness and offer the best possible quality of life afforded for daily pain sufferers.(Pain patients understand it will never be completely eradicated). He takes the time to research both prophylactic care as well as symptomatic management. He coordinates w/patients' other specialists (oncologists, cardiologists, orthopedists, PCP's etc) for a holistic approach to complete care. Dr. Skaredoff works tirelessly to stay atop the latest developments in pain management worldwide. Knowledgeable, caring, worth the extra travels to be a member of your medical team. Dr. Skaredoff or a peer recommended by him will represent your best available treatment nationwide or life with chronic pain.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Strange is right!Patients come from 4-5 states away for narcotics...see Pain Net's "good doctors" (one's that will give you whatever pills you want).

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable, and in demand. Patients come from 4 or 5 states away for his expertise.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

One of the few pain management doctors who will actually treat pain w/ appropriate medication. I saw him for over three years and then had a financial set back so had to stop. My pain level now is always 7 or above and I have yet to find another doctor who will treat it properly. Life has become a living hell. I miss Dr. Skaredoff immensely.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

This doctor is a God send. I saw him for over 5 years. Amazing, intuitive. It broke my heart when he went back to anthesiology. No Doctor can compare. Staff was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. This doctor knew more about my condition than any I had seen in the last 25 years.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

strange doctor, all I can say.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag