Rate Dr. Chad Gretzula

Dr. Chad Gretzula's Ratings

I took my two daughters to see Dr.Gretzula for there wisdom teeth. My oldest daughter also needed two implants. The service we received was above and beyond then we have ever received at any other medical office. the staff was s comforting, happy and helpful. I had to pay cash for the implants and they did everything they could to help me with payment so I could get this done as soon as possible for my daughter. After my daughters got there surgery done they healed within days with no pain or bruising and my daughter who got her implants has never felt better. I would recommend going to this office over any other. The doctor, bedside manner from assistants, and the staff alone made our visits happy and comforting. my family and friends will be recommended to go there.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Absolute oral surgery was amazing. I have recently had some bad experiences with dentist and this office made me feel comfortable and i truly felt like they cared. the surgeons assistant was very nice and helpful. He is lucky to have her as an assistant. Dr. Chad was the nicest man and really cared about how much pain I was in and got me fixed up right away. He did not waste any time. I was in and out of the office within 30 minutes. I will go back there in a heart beat if i ever need any kind of oral surgery. i will be recommending this office to friends and family. Great Job Guys! and thank you!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

HEY DOC, ANTHONY DESALVATORE SR, YOU DID A GREAT JOB, :*) ... I TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT YOUR PROFESSIONAL, SERVICE, YOUR STAFF, OFFICE, AND WORK, IS TOP NOTCH, AND I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING YOU AND YOUR STAFF, KEEP ROCKIN BRO, THANK'S FOR EVERYTHING.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I had alot of work done by Dr.Gretzula over the past few weeks.The staff and especially Dr.Gretzula were very helpful. He is the best at what he does and I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family... A.DeSalvatore

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gretzula was very caring and knowledgeable. His office was modern and clean, and the staff were friendly and responsive. They called back after the surgery to make sure everything was OK and they provided an emergency number in case there was a problem. Dr. Gretzula thoroughly explained the procedure ahead of time and also the results afterwards to myself and my husband. I healed very fast and had minimal pain after my surgery. Thank you for a great job!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

Great staff, beautiful office and very caring Dr. I was really nervous about going to some place I've never been to, but time I left I felt like I was going there for years. I'd recommend Dr. Gretzula to anyone!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chad and his staff were amazing to me. I was very nervous and reluctant to have my tooth extracted but everyone in the entire office was very reassuring. Dr. Chad explained the entire process from extraction to implant several times to me, answering any questions I had and gave me the attention I needed. Excellent service!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

My 92 year old father went in to have a tooth pulled. Although he did a good job, he did not give him any antibiotics, not even a prescription in case it started to get infected. No follow up despite his age. I took him back a few days later to get it checked; he said he did not need to see him again. One would think that at his age, they would have scheduled a follow-up to look at it. We are going elsewhere.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

The office staff is the friendliest staff that Ive ever encountered. They offer online registration which made everything so much faster and easier. The doctor is very caring and really takes the time to answer all your questions. I couldnt believe how quickly everything went. If you need Oral Surgery definitely check this office out.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Chad is very friendly and very comfortable to be around. He is extremely smart and intelligent and really knows what he's talking about. Ive seen Chad twice now, both with good outcomes. I would recommend Chad to anyone and everyone

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag