Rate Dr. J. David Kriet

Dr. J. David Kriet's Ratings

Amazing experience. Dr.Kriet is a master. So happy with my surgery.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I am very happy with the work Dr. Kriet did. The thing that bothered me most before my surgery was my "turkey neck" but I also had an eye brow lift and my eye lids done. I am apparently one of those people that doesn't do well with anesthesia (never had it before so I didn't know what to expect) so I had a rough first few days but after that it was just a matter of healing. What I really loved is that when I went back to work, at least 15 people told me, within 3 days, they liked my new hair color. I had not done anything new with my hair. I think they noticed something was different but weren't sure what. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted to look better but didn't want everyone to know I had a facelift. I am very glad I had it done and would recommend Dr. Kriet to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

I didn't have any problems with Dr. Kriet or his nurses. I had to have a reconstructive nose surgery due to breathing problems, and broken nose. Dr. Kriet was very informative about what needed to take place. On the day of surgery the nurses were very friendly and had explained what needed to be done during my recovery time. It has been a year and 4 months since I had this down and the appearance looks so much better. I can also breath better and haven't gotten a sinus infection since the surgery(which I had quite a bit before). I would reccommend this Dr.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kriet did an excellent job reconstructing my neck after disfiguring cancer surgery. Secondly, I know of him traveling to war torn countries; donating his time, knowledge and skill to aid victims of conflict. Dr. Kriet is a fine surgeon and an even better man.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kriet does a great job. My lips were becoming very thin due to age. I now get Perlane injections every six months, and the results are amazing—I look young again! Thank you Dr. Kriet!

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kriet repaired an ugly surgical wound in which a chunk of my lip was missing. He did an amazing job of restoring my lip so that the repair is almost invisible and definitely invisible under a tiny bit of makeup. Many thanks to Dr. Kriet for his expertise. He is also very pleasant.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

Not happy with the results. Would not recommend this surgeon.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

I recently had major surgery performed by him,and he did a superior job!! i couldnt be happier,i would highly recommend him. he removed an osteoma from the bridge of my nose to above my eyebrow,and 3 weeks later ppl tell me they wouldnt of guessed i had surgery because i look and feel so good!!

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

I have come to the conclusion that the Drs. at K.U med think they are all that and they are not.I'm from the north east coast and find the medical care in the kansas city area awful.this docter did not listen,jumped to conclusions and I decided I was not going back The thought of this docter performing surgery on my nose after looking at his and his staff was enough to change my mind.I'll go back to N.Y city for my cosmetic surgery,I don't want a cookie cutter nose job.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kriet performed my rhinoplasty in Sep-2009. I found his website 2 years prior, & every time I revisted the idea of surgery, I was drawn back to him. Two main reasons were 1) he is not only a physician at KU Medical Center, but also a professor & a director of the plastic surgery division at the university, and 2) he only performs procedures from the neck up, which gave me a lot of comfort because he specializes in what he does. I didn't want a plastic surgeon who does a little of everything. The idea of a physician who performs breast augs & tummy tucks rearranging my nose was unsettling. My surgery went even better than I'd hoped. No complications whatsoever. Dr. Kriet himself called me the next morning to check on me. In addition to my rhinoplasty, I received Restylane injections from him on a different occasion, which also turned out great. I could never say enough positive things about Dr. Kriet & his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag