Rate Dr. J. David Kriet

Dr. J. David Kriet's Ratings

I had upper eye lid surgery and a brow lift. I could not be happier with the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Kriet to any and all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Kriet and his staff were great. I never had surgery before so I was nervous but they did a great job of answering questions. The results were fantastic you can barely tell where I had the cancer spot removed on my nose after only 3 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Amazing experience. Dr.Kriet is a master. So happy with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I am very happy with the work Dr. Kriet did. The thing that bothered me most before my surgery was my "turkey neck" but I also had an eye brow lift and my eye lids done. I am apparently one of those people that doesn't do well with anesthesia (never had it before so I didn't know what to expect) so I had a rough first few days but after that it was just a matter of healing. What I really loved is that when I went back to work, at least 15 people told me, within 3 days, they liked my new hair color. I had not done anything new with my hair. I think they noticed something was different but weren't sure what. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted to look better but didn't want everyone to know I had a facelift. I am very glad I had it done and would recommend Dr. Kriet to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I didn't have any problems with Dr. Kriet or his nurses. I had to have a reconstructive nose surgery due to breathing problems, and broken nose. Dr. Kriet was very informative about what needed to take place. On the day of surgery the nurses were very friendly and had explained what needed to be done during my recovery time. It has been a year and 4 months since I had this down and the appearance looks so much better. I can also breath better and haven't gotten a sinus infection since the surgery(which I had quite a bit before). I would reccommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Dr. Kriet did an excellent job reconstructing my neck after disfiguring cancer surgery. Secondly, I know of him traveling to war torn countries; donating his time, knowledge and skill to aid victims of conflict. Dr. Kriet is a fine surgeon and an even better man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Kriet does a great job. My lips were becoming very thin due to age. I now get Perlane injections every six months, and the results are amazing—I look young again! Thank you Dr. Kriet!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Kriet repaired an ugly surgical wound in which a chunk of my lip was missing. He did an amazing job of restoring my lip so that the repair is almost invisible and definitely invisible under a tiny bit of makeup. Many thanks to Dr. Kriet for his expertise. He is also very pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Not happy with the results. Would not recommend this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I recently had major surgery performed by him,and he did a superior job!! i couldnt be happier,i would highly recommend him. he removed an osteoma from the bridge of my nose to above my eyebrow,and 3 weeks later ppl tell me they wouldnt of guessed i had surgery because i look and feel so good!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402461].votes_count ]]