Dr. Anca Patroi

Rate Dr. Anca Patroi

Dr. Anca Patroi's Ratings

Very friendly, caring and thorough doctor. I don't mind waiting as she takes her time with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

she is our family doc.... very good with what she is doing. caring doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

we were fortunate enough to get dr. patroi as a family doctor and she is well worth the wait to be seen,she is very caring warm and helpful also thorough,we,re so grateful as it was not easy to get a doctor after moving here from the west,god bless her we hope to have her for many years to come,lynda wallis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr Patroi is my family Dr. I went to a few Dr's before deciding that she would be my family Dr. She is very caring and professional. I really like her and feel comfortable with her. A great doctor! Wish they were all like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I was not sure about seeing a doctor who works in a walk in clinic but this doctor has surpassed all my expectations. I have not had to wait in the waiting room yet for an appointment and she is always punctual, yet very thorough, caring, and takes her time to answer any and all questions I may have. She seems to be more thorough and caring than any doctor I have had in the past, and I am just amazed at the punctuality and way she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Anca Patroi is carying. She actually listens to any concerns you have an will try to solve your issues instead of bandaging it up with some medication. She will run necessary tests/ scans...etc. to get to the bottom of your problem. She is the best doctor I have ever dealt with in last 20 years! AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Caring to her patients. Been my kids' family doctor and they just love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I’ve gone to Dr. Patroi a few times now and I am always amazed at how caring she is. She listens to my concerns and will always advise on options. She is also open to doing extra blood tests especially if you have a family history of a particular illness. After one of my yearly checkups one of my results came back abnormal. She called my home on a couple of occasions until she got to speak to me. It was nothing serious and it could have waited till she got back from her vacation, but she cared enough to try me a few times to put my mind at ease. Very rare these days to find a caring and knowledgeable Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Patroi was very helpful and took my concerns seriously. I wanted some blood tests done to check just in case, and she did them where as with other drs. I had to work really hard to convince them that I really needed something done. The staff is good for the most part and on a couple of occasions they tried really hard and got me in to see Dr. Patroi. I find it's sometimes hard to get an appointment to see Dr. Patroi but if I book in advance I don't have a problem. Her knowledge is great and from what I understand she was cardiologist in her native country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402517].votes_count ]]