You may also like

Rate Dr. Anca Patroi

Dr. Anca Patroi's Ratings

Very helpful doctor...Worth waiting for her while walkin.. The warm welcome with patients and the way of listening n explaining is soo gud.I recommend for new people to just try..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2781757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Rate Dr. Anca Patroi,

I just saw Dr. Anca Patroi and felt drained. She drained my energy. I had injuries and I don’t have a family doctor, that made me in a position where I had no physician to take care of me. So I am trying to find a family doctor who is professional and who cares about the patient. When I called the clinic for an appointment with Anca Patroi, the receptionist suggested that I see Patroi as a walk-in patient and then decide if I would like to sign up with her.

I found her impersonal and uncaring. She walked into the room and prescribed some topical cream and that was it. I told her I needed a family doctor for my injury issues and she said I needed to see a family doctor. And I need a 20-minute session. She said there are a lot of doctors accepting new patients and I should go to them. I asked her if she accepts new patients, she said “yes, but not much.” (Those were her own words - her English was poor.) She said Dr. Makinde and Dr. …(a South Asian name) were also accepting new patients. I felt I was not welcome. I told her “I would like to be frank. If you don’t like to be my doctor, I would not force myself upon you.”

How insensitive this woman is! If she has the basic human sensitivity, and the basic doctor’s quality she would know what and why I went to see her. She would have said, “we need 20 minutes to examine your injury, why don’t you book another appointment to come and see me?” If she did so, it would be a step forward for me to get myself a family doctor.

I took my time to read all the reviews before I saw her and I mentioned to her that patients said good things about her. She simply shrugged. It says it did not matter what patients say about her. I found the opposite to what other reviewers said about Patroi. I cannot think of anything good to say about her after this very brief visit.

I found her impersonal, getting patients in and out as fast as she can. She does not care and she carries a barrier around herself. She did not care to win my respect and trust. I have no motivation to see her again. I have to spend time and energy to continue my Doctor hunting.

I left my water bottle behind in Room 1 and in a minute, when I went back to retrieve it, it was gone. She threw it out! If she took the bottle to the receptionist, I would feel better about her. The receptionist Andie gave me a new bottle. Good for her. She cares and connects with people. A very rare quality you can’t find among physicians.

She does not connect with the staff!

It is obvious Patroi sees walk-in patients as a fast and easy way to make money. So she doesn’t care to sign up her own patients. For her, the occupation is just a money-making activity, not a profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very friendly, caring and thorough doctor. I don't mind waiting as she takes her time with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

she is our family doc.... very good with what she is doing. caring doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

we were fortunate enough to get dr. patroi as a family doctor and she is well worth the wait to be seen,she is very caring warm and helpful also thorough,we,re so grateful as it was not easy to get a doctor after moving here from the west,god bless her we hope to have her for many years to come,lynda wallis

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][402523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr Patroi is my family Dr. I went to a few Dr's before deciding that she would be my family Dr. She is very caring and professional. I really like her and feel comfortable with her. A great doctor! Wish they were all like her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][402522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I was not sure about seeing a doctor who works in a walk in clinic but this doctor has surpassed all my expectations. I have not had to wait in the waiting room yet for an appointment and she is always punctual, yet very thorough, caring, and takes her time to answer any and all questions I may have. She seems to be more thorough and caring than any doctor I have had in the past, and I am just amazed at the punctuality and way she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Anca Patroi is carying. She actually listens to any concerns you have an will try to solve your issues instead of bandaging it up with some medication. She will run necessary tests/ scans...etc. to get to the bottom of your problem. She is the best doctor I have ever dealt with in last 20 years! AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Caring to her patients. Been my kids' family doctor and they just love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I’ve gone to Dr. Patroi a few times now and I am always amazed at how caring she is. She listens to my concerns and will always advise on options. She is also open to doing extra blood tests especially if you have a family history of a particular illness. After one of my yearly checkups one of my results came back abnormal. She called my home on a couple of occasions until she got to speak to me. It was nothing serious and it could have waited till she got back from her vacation, but she cared enough to try me a few times to put my mind at ease. Very rare these days to find a caring and knowledgeable Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][402518].votes_count ]]