Rate Dr. Peter Gooderham

Dr. Peter Gooderham's Ratings

Nothing but praise for his knowledge and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr Gooderham was excellent. His receptionist does not have the best people and seems constantly flustered although well meaning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558042].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Gooderham removed a huge cyst from my head on the May 29th 2014
The cyst was sitting in a very bad spot pressing on my brain and my eyes.
The surgery was a success and my vision was safe.
He explained the operation thoroughly, and what to expect.
He is very professional and always takes the time to answer all my questions.
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor in Vancouver Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Certainly the most arrogant and rude doctor I have ever had to deal. You ask him can you have a minute of his time to listen to what you have have to say and he tells you he doesn't have time. It is just unbelievable.I wished I had recorded the conversation I had with him, knowledgeable but doesn't care about the impact of his disposition on the Vancouver Hospital that he works for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Our family can not say enough good words about Dr Peter Gooderham. He removed a meningioma tumour from a very critical area on the brain by the optic nerve on my mother. He saved her from losing sight in her left eye and possibly saved her life. She has healed well and follow up MRI reveals that he removed all the tumour. We know for a fact he got the bulk of it. He is friendly, caring informative and professional. He takes the time to follow up on his patients and even personally called my mom on the telephone to check on her since we live a distance away from Vancouver BC. Yes he's also strikingly handsome. His receptionist Christine is also very friendly and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

My wife, Annamie had a stroke while working at Nanaimo Regional Hospital and was taken to Emergency on Family Day, February 11, 2013. Dr. Colbourne of North Nanaimo Medical Clinic took a look at her MRI results and arranged for a referral to the Stroke Recovery Unit at VGH. Subsequent tests performed at Victoria General Hospital led to a diagnosis of Moyamoya http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/moyamoya/moyamoya.htm and a referral to Dr. Gooderham. Two further tests were performed at Nuclear Medicine, Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria, B.C. and another MRI at Nanaimo NRGH. Dr. Gooderham wanted more detailed results so an angiogram was performed December 5, 2013. At this point we are following Dr. Gooderham's excellent advice to "wait, see, observe and report any other symptoms or occurrences" with a follow up MRI next summer... Our thanks to all involved, especially Christine, his receptionist and secretary for all her help regarding accommodations and travel from Nanaimo to Vancouver

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

Dr.Peter Gooderham is amazing,professional,very handsome and kind. He genuinely cares. I had my Brain Tumor removed on the 29th and he got almost all of it.He came to check on me and I don't know how but he went above and beyond by getting me private rooms which I would never have been able to have. I am so grateful to him and even though it will be quite the recovery he saved my life in a lot of ways. He is amazing if you need work and get him...you are seriously meeting the right man.I still owe him a handmade card but it'll take some time. He gave me hope most importantly that we may not have to even check on it eventually because they got so much of the Epidermoid cyst that was among many nerves and in a bad stop pressing on my brain stem..he was the most wonderful present I could have asked for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I can't thank Dr. Peter Gooderham enough for his kindness, understanding and professionalism. He explained my brain operation thoroughly, and what to expect. He truly cares about his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I can't thank Dr. Peter Gooderham enough for removing my brain tumour to save my vision. He and Dr. Arif Janjua are experts and work as a team. Dr. Janjua repairs the nose after the tumour is out. I was so thankful my tumour was small enough to have it done through the nose. Dr. Gooderham is such a wonderful man. He truly cares about his patients and goes "beyond" to help them even after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Can't thank Dr.Gooderham enough for his expertise and professionalism while treating my son's stroke injury this past October. What a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403030].votes_count ]]