Rate Dr. R.P. Grewal

Dr. R.P. Grewal's Ratings

I was referred to this dental clinic for wisdom tooth removal. The doctor himself was fine. But the first visit, they called it a consultation, costs me $95, which is basically telling me everything I already knew. I also don't like the form he asked me to sign, same as the comments made by other patients here. The receptionists were the worst I have seen so far. I will not do my tooth extraction here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Grewal and his staff were helpful and friendly, and he answered my questions well. The removal of all four of my wisdom teeth went perfectly, with very little pain or swelling. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

This appointment was little more of an bizarre advertisement, complete with stereotypical sleazy sales pitch. When asked questions, he could not provide any answers, when health concerns were raised, he feigned ignorance. With a combination of fear tactics and high pressure, he tried to manipulate me into signing a form, which he flatly lied about. He claimed it was a consultation form when in reality it was a consent for surgery form. The arrogant attitude pouring off the dentist and receptionist was palpable and left a very bad taste in my mouth. This seems like a trap designed to scare people out of their money. I would NOT recommend a trip to this man's office. Do not waste your time, I wasted mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Grewal is that outstanding surgeon you hope for – so knowledgeable, professional and personable. Everything about my surgery (wisdom teeth) went smoothly including recovery. He made me feel at ease with his clear explanations, his unhurried, confident approach and his availability to answer questions both before and after surgery. I am so grateful for having been referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Saw Dr Grewal at the Oakridge office. Great staff.I saw him for a consultation first about my wisdom teeth. He was super thorough about everything! Surgery went well with no problems. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr. Grewal removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth today. I felt great and think he did an amazing job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Saw Dr. Grewal in Surrey office. He was pretty good about going thru my detailed history and choosing the procedure for my teeth extractions. He was good when I had to call about a horrible time I was having, but whatever you do, don't let Dr. Braverman see you instead of Dr. Grewal!!!!!! Braverman wouldn't examine me properly after I had called Dr. Grewal's office in the evening for excruciating pain and pus buildup with hard pieces of chipped bone/tooth poking thru. He blew me off completely told me I was healing normally and I had the appropriate antibiotic, even though the antibiotics were the same ones I had been on since Dec. Which started the whole tooth abscess incidents and it still had 't stopped major pus pockets in my gums from Dec, from being cured. Braverman told me I didn't know what I was talking about because I was just a patient. After I left, I had 3 large chunks come out and my gums burst wide open in 7 different places from all the pus, pressure & of course PAIN!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr Grewal and his entire office are first rate. I just had an impacted wisdom tooth removed the other day. I opted for the conscious sedation.....(best $400 bucks I ever spent) I don't remember a thing and only have basic post op pain. If you've been referred to this office, you can thank you dentist. Dr Grewal is a pro. You'll feel in good hands from the moment you meet him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403101].votes_count ]]