Rate Dr. Tara Rimmer

Dr. Tara Rimmer's Ratings

I met Dr Rimmer for the first time a week ago, on Nov 22, 2012. She was the anesthesiologist when I had my 2nd breast surgery in 2 weeks. What a kind and very pleasant lady she is. The part of prepping a patient for surgery that I hate the most is the insertion of the I.V. needle in the back of the hand or arm. I especially hate nurses and doctors who find that they have missed the vein and instead of removing the needle and trying again they start moving the needle around inside my flesh and it feels as if they are knitting in there. So I told Dr Rimmer that in the past I had experienced 2 very long painful labours, a nail through my foot, and a piece of metal in my eye; and this needle in the back of the hand thing ranked right up there with them. She laughed and proceeded to insert the needle, which strangely enough I didn't feel at all. That made me very curious as to what kind of magic she practiced. "Simple", she said, "I numbed the area first." What a thoughtful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

Dr Rimmer is very friendly and always willing to lend a hand to her fellow colleague's!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403168].votes_count ]]