Rate Dr. Yelena A. Trakhtenberg

Dr. Yelena A. Trakhtenberg's Ratings

Extremely money obsessed and rude! Your insurance is not enough. She wants more. Avoid her!!!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Trakhtenberg is excellent! She is knowledgable, attentive and friendly! I always have a pleasant experience at the office! If I have any questions or concerns, she is easily reached by phone to answer them. The staff are quick and efficient and make the office run smoothly! I am definitely happy here!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

DR. YELENA IS THE BEST, I LOVED HER HEALTH CARE AND NOQ I FOUND OUT SHE MOVED TO BROOKLYN AND HSS HER OWN CLINIC. IM THINKING TO GO ALL THE WAY FROM QUEENS TO HER BC I LOVED HER AS MY OB

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Overall I liked Dr. Trackhtenberg, although I didn't always appreciate her lack of appreciation for natural childbirth. I also think the hours and demand of her job started to wear her down since she didn't seem to love her job very much. However, I think we gained a good patient/doctor level of respect. What was disapointing is that one day I went to the office and learned she left the practice. I was not previously informed and it was very sudden. Now there is one doctor who has all the patients and probably can't handle the load. I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dr. Trackhtenberg and where she went.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

well, this Doctor is very nice she takes time with you and understands you. I waited long maybe two times but it's because she has a lot of pts. But yes.. i will recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, highly recommend her. She is absolutely awesome.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Great great Dr..had an amazzing experience with her. Delivered my baby and I am absolutely happy with her service. Very helpful and plesant. Great personality

Submitted Sept. 23, 2012 | flag

Awful!!! Stay away from this doctor, after waiting for over an hour met the most unprofessional doctor ever, she made inappropriate comments about my baby look while doing sonogram! Receptionist asked me if I am pregnant....really? I am almost 8 months, is it that hard to pay more attention? And them called next day to tell me that I have to pay doctor 600$ fee to deliver my baby

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

I had one of the best experiences ever. For the first time I had a doctor who spend time with you and not rushing. No wonder waiting time is a little longer than anticipated, but it is 100% worth it. I recommended Dr. Trakhtenberg to all my friends.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr Trakhtenberg for first time today, Dr was very friendly and open with me. I had all my problems adressed and she spend good amount of time with me, so waiting time for appointment was worce it! Defenetly will come back.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag