Dr. Ali Mehio

Dr. Ali Mehio

Rate Dr. Ali Mehio

Dr. Ali Mehio's Ratings

dr mehio has been my family dentist on and off for few years (because I moved from Vancouver and back). I am very happy to have an honest good dentist. he and staff pay attention to details (this I appreciate because I am afraid of germs and have a general fear of dental appointments). He has treated my family and done: root canals, basic fillings, wisdom teeth for my daughter. We have been happy with the work and other dentists have told us the work is also very good. I appreciate him and hope that he knows that.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Mehio twice and he did an amazing work on my teeth. He and the clinic staff are very friendly and professional. They are always punctual and knew what they were doing. I highly recommend Dr. Ali Mehio.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mehio is one of the best dentists I have ever met (if not the best!), very honest and helpful. He is there to help you and make you feel better. His main concern is the patients unlike other dentists that worry about your money. He goes out of his way to work with you and accommodate you and always there for you in case of emergencies or anything like that. I think he works hard to reach perfection with his work. I have been using Dr. Mehio for the past 3 yrs or so and I live in Langley but I still make the commute to go and see him and I wouldn't change...

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

After 30 years of going to my family dentist on Broadway, I made the switch to Dr. Mehio about three years ago shortly after they opened in the Burrard building. While I was reluctant to try a different dentist after so many years, I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Mehio and his team. From cleanings, to getting fitted for my mouthguard, getting teeth pulled (my girlfriend's wisdom teeth), and even filling some little gaps between my teeth (cosmetic), Dr. Mehio is the very best in my opinion. Reception is extremely friendly, and make payment and insurance coverage very easy to deal with (my previous dentist left it up to me to submit via mail). Also, the office is very pleasant with a clean, modern feel to it, with what seems to be the latest in dental technology... and TV's above the chairs if you want to make the time pass faster. I strongly recommend giving Dr. Mehio a try.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Left a piece of my wisdom tooth in.... found out after a year when I switched dentist. Had to get my gums cut open again to get it out.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

As a health care professional, I'm able to distinguish good quality and clinical expertise. Dr Mehio takes the time to explain, knows his stuff and uses great high quality material. My crown is impeccable.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

I was recommended to Aria Dental by a co-worker after not visiting a dentist for some time. I was pleasently surprised by the level of friendliness and genuine kindness of every staff member I came across. Dr Mehio is a great dentist because of not only his work, but also the level of comfort he gives you. This is my first experience with pain free dentistry. 1 root canal and 2 crowns and I left feeling like a million bucks. Thanks guys!!! I highly recommend this dentist office to anyone in the Vancouver area!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mehio and Sarah are amazing, they are a good team as well, Dr.Mehio takes care of me and my wife very very well, we really like him. Tks Dr. For all your support.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Great dr, clinic & staff. Clean &modern office. 2 thumbs up!

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent dentist. Dr. Mehio is very honest and caring. The dental office is clean and modern. I would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag