Rate Dr. Robert Straga

Dr. Robert Straga's Ratings

I am the type of patient who needs to understand "everything" before proceeding, and Dr. Straga and his staff were very patient and very thorough in answering all my questions. Now I'm a pro with my second implant - both times it was a piece of cake, with zero pain and no problems. Root canals I've had done in the past are far, far worse. Whenever the subject arises I recommend Dr Straga and have suggested my dentist send his patients there (He had referred me to another periodontist but I never felt comfortable and he seemed impatient with a "newbie") So glad I am with Dr.Straga (and Patty who does my cleanings!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I am a dentist who refers to Dr. Straga. Every patient I have sent him has been very pleased. I went to him myself for a procedure and was, as I expected, very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

The work that was done was an implant, and tissue graft. He did a great job, and I was eating again in two days. The surgery itself was fast and not painful. Dr straga is personable and friendly. I would recomend him to anyone who has to go through with this expensive and seemingly overwhealming surgery. Thanks for making it so easy :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

What an amazing experience i had with Dr. Straga. The front desk always seemed distracted,and because of that were very short with me.When his assistant came out she was very welcoming. She seemed to remember me every time i was there and was able to calm my nerves.Dr. Straga always made time for my questions and explained everything to me in great detail. When it came to my surgery, (I had 2 implants placed with him) he was extremely gentle and apoligized for giving me the needles even though it was the best freezing i had ever had. His assistant asked me a few times during the surgery how i was doing and if i needed a break. The best thing was that after the surgery there was little, if any pain. I would recommend Dr. Straga to anyone of my family or friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

Dr. Straga is an amazing dentist with great chairside manner. He and his staff took the time to get to know me as a patient. He made me comforable and secure with his treatment plan. He was very gentle with the freezing and during my grafting surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. He really takes the time for you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

I don't know what to think about this most excruciating visit? I had the left side of my gums top and bottom cleaned, with the bottom very crowded and needed fillings which I had a treatment plan earlier from a specialist said would work. Dr Straga was working on me alone except for a couple minutes, 1 hr, afterwords I was given a floride treatment, and then a concentrated one, I immediately felt the urge to throw up and barely made it to the washroom, after which I was escorted out by the reception desk and out the door, no Dr to see if I was OK. I drove home very sick and was bed ridden for three days in extreme pain for which the bottom of my mouth was really angry I couldn't eat even getting liquids past the sore gums were difficult Tuesday I had an emergency extraction on the lower front. I lost 7 lbs in 4 days. my last visit to the regular dentist now wants me to go back for the last half and a consultation for keeping the rest of the bottom teeth. What do you think?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403639].votes_count ]]