Rate Dr. Frank Keogh

Dr. Frank Keogh's Ratings

After trying my orthotics and having no relief from my orginal problem I sought out another specialist. His advise solved my problem. The orthotics that I bought from Dr. Keogh were the wrong thing for me. If you are rating an orthotic sales person, I would give him a 5+ rating. Solving my problem, 0.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

I was recently treated for orthodics by Dr. Keough and these are the first time I have ever been comfortable in foot orthodics. I LOVE MY NEW ORTHODICS! I walk on cement floors I have had a few pairs before from other clinics and they were always too hard or too soft and wore out too fast. These orthotics are THE BEST!! He is full of foot knowledge and I think he's done this for close to 25 years? Dr Keough is number 1! and yes Dr Keough, you are my main foot guy and do not ever leave NS. These other orthotic clinics I would not recommend and I m telling everyone at work all about you! Where have you been?! 5/5 here! Oh, he's also funny and treats you with respect and does not rush you out the door!GET YOUR ORTHOTICS HERE!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

His knowledge and experience are way above normal. The main reason why Dr. Frank is unique from the other podiatrists and chiropodists who I have met is the way he can relate various terms and situations to simple analogies.

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

I bought orthotics from him a few years ago and could not get used to them. They cause a lot of discomfort. After revisiting him he placed a piece of tape on one side of the orthotics but this did not help. I asked if he could do something different to alleviate the discomfort. He looked at me as if I was telling him how to do his job. I had to discontinue using them.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag

I suffered from hip and back pain for over 15 years. My doctor said it was arthritis and to "press on" and stave off surgery as long as possible. My doctor said orthotics are a waste of money??!! What?! I got 100% relief after wearing Dr. Keogh's orthotics after only 3 weeks!! His orthotics were much more comfortable than what I used to wear at the other orthotic places. He's the best and I recommend him highly! Explanations were easy and also comical! He knew a ton and no doubt is the best in my books!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2007 | flag

My husband complained for years of back pain and feet pain, after a set of orthos from Dr Keough pain is finally gone. he just got a second set after 2 years and now I have an appointment to see him as well, can't wait. He was great!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2007 | flag

I found Dr. Keough very knowledgeable, couldn't walk properly for over a year, new orthotics helped me to have a new outlook on life...very helpful

Submitted Aug. 2, 2007 | flag

Helped me greatly when I had plantar faceitis (tendons pull away from the heel). I could barely walk for months when I went to see him and I was getting worse. Six months later I was completely healed.

Submitted July 27, 2007 | flag