Rate Dr. Rosalyn Hayman

Dr. Rosalyn Hayman's Ratings

I never want to go to my family doctor again! Rosalyn is awesome. She should have a solid 5.0 on here. I went to her because of one issue and she helped me figure out a bunch of the underlying issues causing the first one. I'm happy, med free and losing weight finally. She gives fantastic advice and digs deep to find the root of your problems no matter what they may be. She may come off as a little direct but that's her personality and I love it. She knows her stuff and that's what matters. She has a different beside manner than typical doctors but that's because she's not a regular old GP. I personally have been recommending her to all of my friends and family because I've always had issues with my family doctor not solving anything and just prescribing me things. With Rosalyn I can tell that my health is her no. 1 concern and she doesn't just throw things at you. She gives you suggestions and gets your input and let's you make the decision - which for me makes it stick more.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor who stays on top of the latest medical information and always has time for her patients. Very impressed.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I highly recommend Dr Hayman.She is extremely knowledgeable and helped me to achieve hormonal balance and overall well being.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Truly amazing help! Everything about me feels better!

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Very efficient, kind and knowledgeable, managed to treat a number of long standing issues after just two visits.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

The most knowledgeable and thorough ND I have seen. Energetic personality and she cured me! Highly recommended....

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

She made me feel very uncomfortable - peppering me with questions as if I was in front of a firing squad. Very unsympathtic to your family situation. First appointment was supposed to be 1.5 hours - I only got 1 hour for the same cost. Won't be going back.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag