Rate Dr. Rosalyn Hayman

Dr. Rosalyn Hayman's Ratings

Excellent doctor!! Well educated and stays on top of new research. Professional and caring! Well organized, and prepared for your time with her. Got much more accomplished in one visit then several visits with a regular GP. Very happy with her taking care of me. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I never want to go to my family doctor again! Rosalyn is awesome. She should have a solid 5.0 on here. I went to her because of one issue and she helped me figure out a bunch of the underlying issues causing the first one. I'm happy, med free and losing weight finally. She gives fantastic advice and digs deep to find the root of your problems no matter what they may be. She may come off as a little direct but that's her personality and I love it. She knows her stuff and that's what matters. She has a different beside manner than typical doctors but that's because she's not a regular old GP. I personally have been recommending her to all of my friends and family because I've always had issues with my family doctor not solving anything and just prescribing me things. With Rosalyn I can tell that my health is her no. 1 concern and she doesn't just throw things at you. She gives you suggestions and gets your input and let's you make the decision - which for me makes it stick more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Amazing doctor who stays on top of the latest medical information and always has time for her patients. Very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Hayman.She is extremely knowledgeable and helped me to achieve hormonal balance and overall well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Truly amazing help! Everything about me feels better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Very efficient, kind and knowledgeable, managed to treat a number of long standing issues after just two visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

The most knowledgeable and thorough ND I have seen. Energetic personality and she cured me! Highly recommended....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

She made me feel very uncomfortable - peppering me with questions as if I was in front of a firing squad. Very unsympathtic to your family situation. First appointment was supposed to be 1.5 hours - I only got 1 hour for the same cost. Won't be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][403910].votes_count ]]