Dr. Pascale M. Schwab

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Pascale M. Schwab has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Pascale" to "Pascale M."

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1376457
02/03/11 5 5 5 5 Remarkable improvement since seeing her, where she took the time to listen and asked questions ( she also encourage them aswell);she made calls regarding the health welfare due to complications with both physical and medicines that needed changing. Her staff was very helpful. This is important for the well-being of patients to know that there is someone as a medical provider should do is care, research, and take care of patients with compassion, respect, and understanding.
Insurance: Veterans Administration
Respond
RID: 1273640
18/10/10 5 5 5 5 I am a veteran who has suffered tremendously over the years with arthritis. Most of those years spent treated by mediocre doctors who seemingly did the minimum to "ease" the pain. However, there was one rheumatologist at Balboa Med Center who was incredibly good, but it would be more than 10 years until I saw another good doctor. Dr. Schwab has been the best rheumatologist I have seen in the many years and many doctors I have come across in treating my condition. Her exams are always thorough and she has never failed to follow up on the progress being made. Her care, consideration, and professionalism in her field and for her patients more than eased my pain; it put me back on my feet and relatively pain free. In addition to treating my condition, her attention to detail led her to address other issues that the primary care phsysician had not uncovered. I HIGHLY would recommend Dr. Schwab to anyone for their care and I'm thankful she is helping other veterans who have suffered as I.
Insurance: Veterans Administration