Dr. Robert Cobiella

Dr. Robert Cobiella

Rate Dr. Robert Cobiella

Dr. Robert Cobiella's Ratings

Dr. Cobellia is by far the most knowledgable doctor I have ever seen. As soon as I told him my symptoms he knew exactly what was going on and put me on the exact medications I needed. After 2 months on the medications my life has changed for the best. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Cobellia.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

He is the Best Doctor in with great staff. Very care giving.

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing him for about 3 years for PTSD, depression and anxiety. I find him to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family if they were struggling with any kind of mental problem. His staff is friendly and I have rarely had to wait past my appointment time.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

he is the best i have ever seen. i have seen private and hospital and groups in school. he is the best. he is smarter and the other doctors and can tell me what things mean and why the meds are doing what there doing. together i am of half the stuff i used to be on and olny seeing him every three mouths. with the right doctor anything is possiable

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag