Dr. Olga Voroshilovsky

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Olga Voroshilovsky has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

29/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "WEST HOLLYWOOD" to "Los Angeles"
RID: 2079669
23/04/12 5 4 5 5 Excellent overall experience during a difficult time. Compassionate and caring doctor.  Respond

23/11/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1471515
23/06/11 1 1 1 1 She spent only about 2 min with me, and she was on the phone the whole time. She told me that my pacemaker may be disconnected, which it was not! Then she left the room and never came back. I only went there to meet with her because I was looking for a new doctor. Not to be readjusted and scared to death. Even worse the office manager was completely unprofessional when I called to dispute my bill. She accused me of just not wanting to pay my bill within ten sec of talking to me. She wouldn't even give me her name, or let me talk to anyone else. This place is awful!!!!! Dangerous! Stay away!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 1040272
22/11/09 4 4 5 5 she is an outstanding doctor. I have been having heart problems for the past two years and nobody could give me a formal diagnosis. I moved here in may and my pulmonologist and a different cardiologist recommended her to me so that I could get an EP study. I met her for the first time in september and 2 weeks later I was having the EP study done. She is extremely knowledgable and has outstanding bedside manner. She always answers my wuestions and if she does not know the answer right away she looks them up either right there on her iphone or she will look it up and call you or tell you at your next appointment. Even though I went to see her just for the EP study, I ended up choosing to stay with her and I do not regret my choice at all.
Insurance: Anthem