Dr. Corrie D. Broudy

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Corrie D. Broudy has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5439292
02/05/14 5 3 1 1 Avoid her! You will be sorry, if you don't. She does not listen, she's arrogant and goes crazy on prescribing the drugs she decides on, yet will not follow patient's requests for medication. I am so sorry I ever went to her. I never felt a connection, and I should have found another doctor a long time ago. I've had 1 1/2 years of agony because of her.
Respond
RID: 5436149
30/04/14 4 4 4 4 STAY AWAY!!! This doctor will take you for a real ride and then not support you for the very thing she is treating you for. I actually fired her, and then to my surprise I received a ridiculous "lying" letter from her today. I once stated that she was the worse doctor I have ever been to. I need to correct that. She is the second to worse doctor I have ever been to. The first one "Quack Noble" almost killed me in 1981. I spent six months in and out of intensive care and surgeries, to save my life. So, if you want to measure her against what I just stated...do so. I am telling the truth!
See Responses
RID: 5427352

26/04/14 5 4 1 1 My name is Carole Turner. Yes, I want Broudy to know I posted this. I told her I would. Stay away from this Doctor. The previous review is exactly correct. Broudy cost me thousands of dollars "out-of-pocket". She is arrogant, she does not listed, does not care, keeps bouncing me around on different meds, called me a liar about the pain in my hands and would not support me when I went out on disability. She claimed it was due to depression. Oh, so now I guess she is also able to diagnose that? H-m-m-m. I thought she was an RA doctor. I am disgusted and am going to report her to as high a level as I can. I am not going to allow another PERSON to treat me the way she did. I do not cre what her title is. Please, stay away from her or you too, will be in FINANCIAL RUIN AND STRESSED OUT WITH NO RESOLVE TO YOUR MEDICAL ISSUES. Worse doctor I have ever been associated with in my 62 years.
See Responses
RID: 4909855

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Corrie" to "Corrie D."
RID: 1039451
20/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Broudy is very caring, professional and knowledgeable. I don't have to wait a long time to get seen by her or to get an appointment.  See Responses
* - Rating left by a registered user